Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot decorate due to new PS4 controls

(PSN)corpusbonds

6 hours ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

Ship or dojo, every time I try to turn something it keeps spinning and does NOT stop unless put down. 

Makes placement next to impossible.

Mine constantly moves when the 'select axis'  button is held down, object slowly rotates on the axis selected, never stops unless released. Tried with 3 controlers, had my friend in clan try it, all broken. I see no new options that can affect this. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)Dorian-Hawkmoon said:

Mine constantly moves when the 'select axis'  button is held down, object slowly rotates on the axis selected, never stops unless released. Tried with 3 controlers, had my friend in clan try it, all broken. I see no new options that can affect this. 

Yep, that’s what happens to mine. Whatever they did when they changed the controller fig I believe messed it up. Hopefully there will be a fix for that soon.

Yeah I am really hoping for a hot fix. Looks like the drift happens in game with the aiming reticle too. 

Its particularly bad in deco mode during constrained movement. It just keeps moving. I can isolate that to the update because I was literally decorating before the update and after. 

Cant place a light straight to save my life xD

Edited by (PS4)oilsoaked

Can confirm-  When placing a object, since new controller update yesterday, the object placing will not stop spinning when adjusting pitch/yaw/roll. This makes placement of items near impossible. We hold L2 to change rotation and now it just spins til released. This even happens when using "constrained movement".

@[DE]Steve @[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Helen@[DE]Danielle

Edited by (PS4)Steelergurl33

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Steelergurl33 said:

Can confirm-  When placing a object, since new controller update yesterday, the object placing will not stop spinning when adjusting pitch/yaw/roll. This makes placement of items near impossible. We hold L2 to change rotation and now it just spins til released. This even happens when using "constrained movement".

@[DE]Steve @[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Helen

I just popped on right now and it feels like it’s substantially worse. Decorating is basically broken.