The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An actual Catgirl frame

IllogicalLogic420

6 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

you don't have to be you know deus vult straight away.  Pull that meme later, its not my fault ppl think of him goat man or anything, ask the steam communities make paladin skin for oberon.

there is only one the blade of the lotus skin my only problem Is I don't have money so I have either a stag version of a miniatar or the fairy skin (frayark).  

and by the way nice fashion if you are into darkness and edge (i hate that many of his best looks are black and red Mine are careful uses of Red White and blue on the non-prime which is his 3rd best skin)

5 hours ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

Also can we get a PROPER frog warframe. Ivara doesn't scream "Frog" to me at all

... I have too much love for Asui Tsuyu...

THAT is what Ivara is supposed to be???? Oh wow.

4 hours ago, CryoSheep said:

Alright, i was actually just stalking this thread out of boredom but...

There was this one post that made me think furrther than cat or dog frames:

*cough* so, erm... anyone else want a... pandaframe? (I know it only sounds similar, but I just couldn't help it)

China would love the ever living hell out of that. Chinese Martial Panda Frame.

4 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

if valkry is a cat woman, oberon is a deer/goat man, who is the dog?  We only got 2 ppl do roar...rhino and excal umbra...which one is act like more dog?

Hide contents

maxresdefault.jpg

rhino/excal are beetles. Valk is a catgirl, sorry.

3 hours ago, spirit_of_76 said:

umbra is like a tortured merder puppy, also it is radial howl, not roar

Someone has seen Hellsing Abridged haha

Kora is a tamer a class that uses animals to do things and her old passive game her buffs, if she had a pet active.

Saryn is literally named after Sarin Gas you know the nerve agent use some times by despots in the middle east (very clever DE/s) and is a fungus teamed frame with abilities named spores and miasma 

Valk is cat themed warrior with a passive the gives her feather fall and improved reflexes (IE hand sprang and no stager for falling too far) to cat-like features from her body and the basat alt helm. her prime trailer describes her like how Animal Planet would describe a predator (specifically a panther or wolf) and her 4 is basically a form of lycanthropy with how the animation is and the stance used while fighting.  her abilities are based on Viking berserkers her 2 is ecentily a bost to adrenalin improving attack speed and reducing felt damaged (hence the armor buff) while her 3 is a shield bash (why it is a midrange low duration stun).  the only one that does not fit is her 1 which was added to help her pre parkour 2.0 (yes she is that old).  

I don't see catlike features at all, more of a wolf/wolverine. Aside from her abilities, which are only barely catlike.

Saryn, i knew it sounded familiar. Thank you.

we do not speak of Oberon Prime's blasphemous form.  we do not use that skin.  Oberon is a paladin with holy themed abilities (smite hallowed ground and reckoning any one).  he is named after the white stag of Arthurian legend and the king of the fey in A Midsummer Nights Dream.  whos fairy wife is also in the game there is no logical reason that his Prime would take the form of a goat. 

Heh, I use his heretical skin 😄

A true paladin skin would be nice though. For Broberon Brime.

Edited by IllogicalLogic420

6 minutes ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

Someone has seen Hellsing Abridged haha

I actually only saw the TFS DBZA, not British vampires verses natzi vampires.  I did, however, read the Hellsing manga

8 minutes ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

I don't catlike features at all, more of a wolf/wolverine. Aside from her abilities, which are only barely catlike.

it is more from her alt hell, passive, and Prime Form.  however, I like the Ideal of her more as a wolf (I see her more as a Viking berserker with a wolf pelt/lycanthrope) than as a cat (her passive and best alt helm aside) an experiment gone wrong and attacking the scientists that made her is her backstory in the lore seemingly form both a prime (see the prime trailer) and from the standard version (codex entry and Gemini skin) I assume you have seen this fan comic as well)
73Gntnt.jpg 
(i also assume that you are talking about weapon X, James Holwlet-Logan of the x-men and not the Canadian honey badger (form an animal clasification perspective they are cousins) which is why I named her private arsenal tab X-23 after the artificial daughter of Wolverine (the comics say clone but if you read about the proses used to make her she has more in common with artificial or scientific selective breeding than cloning))

12 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

I actually only saw the TFS DBZA, not British vampires verses natzi vampires.  I did, however, read the Hellsing manga

it is more from her alt hell, passive, and Prime Form.  however, I like the Ideal of her more as a wolf (I see her more as a Viking berserker with a wolf pelt/lycanthrope) than as a cat (her passive and best alt helm aside) an experiment gone wrong and attacking the scientists that made her is her backstory in the lore seemingly form both a prime (see the prime trailer) and from the standard version (codex entry and Gemini skin) I assume you have seen this fan comic as well)
73Gntnt.jpg 
(i also assume that you are talking about weapon X, James Holwlet-Logan of the x-men and not the Canadian honey badger (form an animal clasification perspective they are cousins) which is why I named her private arsenal tab X-23 after the artificial daughter of Wolverine (the comics say clone but if you read about the proses used to make her she has more in common with artificial or scientific selective breeding than cloning))

Man I cannot type.....lol. Glad you understood what I meant.

Anyway, nice, fun series'!

I havent seen that comic, no, actually. Also, is there a quest for Valk? Or do we have to rely on trailers and the wiki for lore (which, btw, is NOT how a game should be constructed, so silly....)

6 minutes ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

Man I cannot type.....lol. Glad you understood what I meant.

Anyway, nice, fun series'!

I havent seen that comic, no, actually. Also, is there a quest for Valk? Or do we have to rely on trailers and the wiki for lore (which, btw, is NOT how a game should be constructed, so silly....)

oh he just pointing out some movies stuff bit of run mixture valkry is by describing movies version likeness.  Pretty much that is it.

10 minutes ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

there is a codex entry for Valk and I assumed that her lore was well known.  as Alad V is a common and recurring caricature from what I understand she was vivisected by Alad V which is why he knows so much about the warframes --(I don't think he knows about the tenno)--

1 minute ago, spirit_of_76 said:

there is a codex entry for Valk and I assumed that her lore was well known.  as Alad V is a common and recurring caricature from what I understand she was vivisected by Alad V which is why he knows so much about the warframes --(I don't think he knows about the tenno)--

"You have loyalty issues, Tenno" oh he definitely knows about Tenno. He mentions use quite a lot. In various ways.

Although you're right......about the lore being well-known. I guess I was just hoping for more, or maybe even a stupid-simple silly-as-hell-small cinematic quest to give a few more juicy lore bits.

Altho, as much time as I've played this game.....due to it's extremely unreasonable level of grind, I've yet to learn everything that "IM supposed to know". All because of the farm/grind being way too excessive. Hundreds of hours, over years, and I still don't know as much as others do.

9 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

oh he just pointing out some movies stuff bit of run mixture valkry is by describing movies version likeness.  Pretty much that is it.

what movie I never saw logan.  How ever in the comics X-23 or Lora Kinny is created by a rogue faction the weapons plus program know an weapon x who worked under Canada's Department H before going rouge themselves, and trying to create a copy or the wolverine to use as an assassin slave renting it (they wanted a male/true clone but made do with an artificial daughter in the end) to the highest bidder (wolverines original job) it all comes crashing down when an internal power struggle over custody of all things caused the head geneticist DR Kinny, Lora's birth and biological mother, (as in she carried her to term and provided approximately half of her DNA including an x chromosome to replace the missing y from the damaged sample of Wolverine's DNA)  to stage a coup d'etat.  she would, in the end, be killed involuntarily by Laura due to a chemical scent designed to force her into a berserker's rage based on the theory of Pavlov's dog to do this the tortured the young Lora in the presence of the sent.  fortunately, this was after she had ensured the demise of all personnel at the lab/holding facility (using Lora I might add) and notifying Logan by mail of his daughter, her condition, and upbringing.  In the end He and Matt Murdock cleared her name of the crimes she committed while under the Weapon X project and work to help her cope with her memories. Recently during her run as the Wolverine (Logan died from the loss of his healing factor 3-5 year ago around the time of the superior spider man) she learned how to resist the trigger sent with the help of one of her clones (she has 3 living, countless dead, 1 of which lives with her and a pet wolverine) and a time-displaced Jean Grey (from the time of the original x-men team jean, bobby, scot, Warren, and hank).  I have heard that the movie is very comic accurate to her backstory but I can't confirm it.  

25 minutes ago, IllogicalLogic420 said:

"You have loyalty issues, Tenno" oh he definitely knows about Tenno. He mentions use quite a lot. In various ways.

Although you're right......about the lore being well-known. I guess I was just hoping for more, or maybe even a stupid-simple silly-as-hell-small cinematic quest to give a few more juicy lore bits.

Altho, as much time as I've played this game.....due to it's extremely unreasonable level of grind, I've yet to learn everything that "IM supposed to know". All because of the farm/grind being way too excessive. Hundreds of hours, over years, and I still don't know as much as others do.

more it is that most of the lore is hidden in the codex behind 2-3 walls (all of Ordis' and Kora's lore is hidden in codex files and must be found by listening for static and hovering over the right spot on an image)

6 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

if valkry is a cat woman, oberon is a deer/goat man, who is the dog?  We only got 2 ppl do roar...rhino and excal umbra...which one is act like more dog?

Hide contents

maxresdefault.jpg

Inaros with the Anubis helmet is probably the closest.

sounds more like a skin for valkyre youre looking for then a totally new frame .. altho .. a totally new design of that idea could turn out verry nice as well 
a not so oversized frame .. but how big is the chance it will turn out a copycat frame ?? lurking like a cat in the shadws , the catlike reflexes.. the catwoman thieveing skills 
kinda have a double feeling about this subject XD 

7 hours ago, Ryusuta said:

That looks really cool! Do you have a link?

no, I have only seen it on Pinterest and google so I have no good way to credit the artist I would tell you the name but I don't know it either.  however, if you search Valk meets rhino warframe fan comic in google it will be one of the first listings (or at least it is for me) I believe It is on deviant art but I don't go there for obvious reasons (even if some of the content is OK from what I hear most of it is not).  

2 hours ago, Castlefrost said:

It is in my high hopes as i pray, this thread does not reopen the endless unceasing paradoxical horrid arguement that was Valkyr Prime lore 😞

the explanation that i understand and by extension subscribe to is

stock Vlak is the one rescued / what is left form Alad V's experiment after mag throws him out a window in her trailer

the Gemini skin is her nonprime undamaged form or about how Alad V found her what we would normally build if Alad V had not gotten to her first

and the Prime is her prime or first/ orokin upgraded versions with the revelation of umbra I feel that primes are not the firsts but instead later upgrades made with even more experimenting to create an elite force for guarding void towers (hence why you get energy form some death traps) 

base on the prime trailer she was always a tad feral but after what Alad V did she became uncontrol able with more emphases given to her beast form than to her warrior abilities.  (as stated previously I feel that her for moves and acts similar to how Lupin was depicted in the prisoner of askaban movie.  or more like wolfsbane's form in the aftermath of the Genosha arc and during her run on the government-sponsored team x-factor)

I feal that the Prime frames are either an honor guard for orokin elites or an elite group of tenno that were sent that had better/stronger frames and equipment and were used in either more desperate fight or to protect important figures/locations (like the void towers)

from this logic, each prime access shows the frame and favored loadout from a specific tenno of an era long since past.  whether the loadout was dictated by the tenno or by an orokin handler, or elite that they guarded is lost to time.  Chroma more than likely chose his own armament and hunted the sentints, however mirage more than likely was attached to the orokin hence her theater them and jesters guise (she may have been used for assination as who would suspect the jester)  Oberon may have been givien his arms by a handler for his role as a bodyguard (a shield and healing abilities would be very useful as a bodyguard when elites most likely amongst the corpus engineers visited battlefields).  

Edited by spirit_of_76
more detail and clarification