Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Hunts - Ammo Drouhgt Is An Issue

IllogicalLogic420

5 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Using Madurai Aura polarity...

Screen_Shot_2019-01-17_at_4.22.43_PM.jpg

I'm not sure about you, but out of my almost 800 Hydrolyst captures, I have without exception used 3 Corrosive Projection Auras and 2 Coaction Drifts for a reduction of armor just under 100% to allow for Radiation damage built on the DPS player's weapon for additional damage against the limbs and head.

I run Chroma and 6 sarpa bursts strips 90% while leaving auras open for radar (fast vom finding for Trin), dead eye (small dps up) and power donation (Volt especially should use this for bigger Chroma dps up).

Armor stripping *at all* only helps with the headshot anyway.  Synovia are easy 1-shots with full armor, especially if Harrow is timing buffs right.

And with now easier access to TA, some people might be fitting that onto their builds for the final headshot.  You can probably afford to fit it in without lowering your synovia damage below 1-shot.

Edited by Callback

10 minutes ago, Callback said:

I run Chroma and 6 sarpa bursts strips 90% while leaving auras open for radar (fast vom finding for Trin), dead eye (small dps up) and power donation (Volt especially should use this for bigger Chroma dps up).

Armor stripping *at all* only helps with the headshot anyway.  Synovia are easy 1-shots with full armor, especially if Harrow is timing buffs right.

And with now easier access to TA, some people might be fitting that onto their builds for the final headshot.  You can probably afford to fit it in without lowering your synovia damage below 1-shot.

I am just going to agree to disagree. I don't enjoy spending extra time where unnecessary. I've gotten plenty of 5/6 caps without Sarpa, and if you can get it with that, power to you.

Also, I can't fit Target Acquired because Riven Mods take up that spot.

1 minute ago, Voltage said:

I am just going to agree to disagree. I don't enjoy spending extra time where unnecessary. I've gotten plenty of 5/6 caps without Sarpa, and if you can get it with that, power to you.

Also, I can't fit Target Acquired because Riven Mods take up that spot.

Not the riven spot.  The primed cryo spot.

1 hour ago, Callback said:

Not the riven spot.  The primed cryo spot.

Primed Cryo Rounds is in fact better than Target Acquired. Sniper Combo + Volt Shields and Toxic Chroma for reload speed does the job fine.

Explaining the effective method for hunting will assist OP more than engaging in Sarpa mechanics and unoptimized builds. Simple Aura selection and Warframe/weapon builds will be more beneficial.

Edited by Voltage

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

Primed Cryo Rounds is in fact better than Target Acquired. Sniper Combo + Volt Shields and Toxic Chroma for reload speed does the job fine.

Explaining the effective method for hunting will assist OP more than engaging in Sarpa mechanics and unoptimized builds. Simple Aura selection and Warframe/weapon builds will be more beneficial.

It's slight theorycraft but a lot of 6x3 just go pure radar.  DPS doesn't actually need the boost if you can spare VS stacks for the headshot.  Vom hunting for initial lure charge is your biggest potential time loss.

CP is no more necessary or optimal than any of what I said.  TA builds make up some of the lost time when Chroma is soloing the headshot.

Edited by Callback

15 minutes ago, Callback said:

It's slight theorycraft but a lot of 6x3 just go pure radar. 

I am a part of the 6x3 private Discord, I have done multiple 6x3 runs, and I can tell you I have never seen full radar runs. Generally, 6x3 Chroma runners are so experienced that they know where Vomvs come from without needing the Aura and opt for Dead Eye/Sniper Scavenger. It is QoL that should only be equipped by Chroma.

Vom hunting for initial lure charge is your biggest potential time loss.

Time loss is usually from not teleporting lures, the Eidolon teleporting, or other bugs. You can manipulate Vom spawns:

TA builds make up some of the lost time when Chroma is soloing the headshot.

How many Eidolons in a night have you gotten with TA? I still don't see how it "saves time" when Primed Cryo Rounds beats it out and Harrow should be giving you a buff before headshot anyways.

Edited by Voltage

14 hours ago, Callback said:

It doesn't really make sense to do that.

The first limb out of the water actually takes more damage to oneshot than the head, because for the head you get +200% crit chance from harrow.
Assuming your harrow is at least somewhat competent.

Even without that you're still shooting 4/6 limbs and just one head.

On 2019-03-01 at 10:05 PM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Thank you for spreading my work, really appreciate it.

There is an "updated" version at http://wegaming.de/gnarls/#tridolon

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

14 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

I notice that you're still recommending x23. It's what I have right now but I heard that the new parts in Fortuna may change that. 

My Rig broke and I couldn't play the last month so I haven't had a real chance to check the new ones and I was constantly reading about the Fortuna parts being broken.

I was watching Sapmatic who recommends x-2-7 or x-7-7. I will change my guide after I could try these on my own

40 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

My Rig broke and I couldn't play the last month so I haven't had a real chance to check the new ones and I was constantly reading about the Fortuna parts being broken.

I was watching Sapmatic who recommends x-2-7 or x-7-7. I will change my guide after I could try these on my own

Sorry to hear that. Please let me know when you have it done. Right now your text guide's are what I recommended folks to check, whenever they're at least semi-competent (others get "hey guys please read the wiki on eidolon hunts before you try this again" when we get back to the gates).