Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sharing Mods - Quitting Game

Wackdaddy

Just wanted to quit screaming and yelling. The other day I used a long time to clean up in my mods, that included getting rid of all the ranked duplicates i had gathered, either because i was lazy or because i needed both for sentinel and and weapon.

Today after patch I can no longer share mods..... ?! That means that all the insane time i used grinding the split chamber for sentinel etc, is now totally wasted......

Friends told me (bah read the patch notes, its  a beta blah blah) all the usual stupid S#&$ comments, but there is no excuse for effectively taking items from me because i didnt read a patch note. Nor is it excuse that its a beta, cause theese guys are already milking loads of money.

Well not from me anymore :)

thanks

well it would be simpler to contact support and explain your situation

but its not like I care rly

only reason for me to quit is if they don't change stamina back , the game is just @(*()$ annoying to play in its current state

well it would be simpler to contact support and explain your situation

but its not like I care rly

only reason for me to quit is if they don't change stamina back , the game is just @(*()$ annoying to play in its current state

I'd like to +1 you, but I have reached my quota for today :(

Just wanted to quit screaming and yelling. The other day I used a long time to clean up in my mods, that included getting rid of all the ranked duplicates i had gathered, either because i was lazy or because i needed both for sentinel and and weapon.

Today after patch I can no longer share mods..... ?! That means that all the insane time i used grinding the split chamber for sentinel etc, is now totally wasted......

Friends told me (bah read the patch notes, its  a beta blah blah) all the usual stupid S#&$ comments, but there is no excuse for effectively taking items from me because i didnt read a patch note. Nor is it excuse that its a beta, cause theese guys are already milking loads of money.

Well not from me anymore :)

thanks

That awkward moment when they didn't take your items from you. You destroyed them when they clearly warned you not to because chances are this would be patched over.

Congrats on being a total idiot and doing the exact opposite. You won't get sympathy here. Bye.

Edited by Blk_Mage

*facepalm* do players really cant see the answer?

you can put a mod on a sentinel as long its not on any of your frames or actuall weapons.

example, you can put the same split chamber on gorgon and supra at the same time, but if you want it on death cube, you'll have to either remove it from gorgon and supra, or just use another one that not in use by a warframe weapon.

Your friend was right.

Just read the goddamn patchnotes and avoid such stuff to happen.

Since when we get patch notes faster than updates? 

Even if they come faster they come few minutes before update itself + there is no time announced when the patch notes or patch itself is coming. All you have to do is take a wild guess. 

For me - i was up till 1 am (my time) from friday -> saturday. I was tired as S#&$ - no patch notes, no update - so i went to sleep. When i woke up update was there, with patch notes. So in the OP's (Original Poster's) it could be similar - he couldn't see patch notes coming - he couldn't predict that his equipped duplicates on sentinel and weapon would be erased or would show up as one equipped on both. 

The exact patch *note* (not notes, note) that announced mod sharing also said keep hold of your duplicates because you may need them later.

Seriously though, if you wouldn't be quitting if you had these mods back: make a support ticket, ask nicely! they'll probably help. support team is kind :3

Even if they come faster they come few minutes before update itself + there is no time announced when the patch notes or patch itself is coming. All you have to do is take a wild guess. 

For me - i was up till 1 am (my time) from friday -> saturday. I was tired as S#&$ - no patch notes, no update - so i went to sleep. When i woke up update was there, with patch notes. So in the OP's (Original Poster's) it could be similar - he couldn't see patch notes coming - he couldn't predict that his equipped duplicates on sentinel and weapon would be erased or would show up as one equipped on both. 

Afaik, it was announced a few days before the update hit.

These were in the patch notes before this update.

I can share my mods across my weapons, warframes, and sentinels... what are you talking about?

since update 10, you cant share mod with sentinel if that mod is on a warframe or warframe held weapon.

so people, that dont bother figuring things out, think you cant share mods, while in reality, you can, assuming its same weapon type (warframe weapons and sentinel weapons are diffrent weapon types >.>)