Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orbiter 3.0 maybe?

VanFanel1980mx

39 minutes ago, TzXtetriC said:

rhsAmQG.png

This is the orbiter and whats inside the circle is the liset "Where we are actually in the game decorating. We still need access the the rest of the big ship

Wow I never noticed that, I thought the liset was from the acctuall liset to the top of the ship that is white that is kidna liset shaped and thought it was just an old liset design.

By the looks of that image it seems we only have access tothe most lower levels of the orbiter and everything above the liset is not accessable. there need to be rooms for storage, life support, engines and stuff but that should take that much of space. I wonder how we would get access to these like is there an elevator we dont see or a backdoor in helminth's lair or maybe the stairs from the liset to the foundary room goes upwards instead of downwards somehow. The only room we know is there somewhere but we cant go there freely is the archwing loadout room so that one must be above somewhere or below.

For what we know ordis may use that extra space for cephalon parties, also this size makes sense why hey kiddo is not so commonly there as he roams around the orbiter to kill time....then on the other hand maybe umbra is doing a danceoff with hey kiddo and we not invited...but we host *sad*

The Orbiter does kind of need a rework. Consoles are haphazard and archaic while other things could be better to display (conclave could be by syndicates or even incorporated into the syndicate console as a "Daily Standing" that could also track Cetus, Fortuna, Simaris, and Nightwave standing at a glance, currencies like kuva, void traces, and the numbers of ayatans could be displayed either on the central console now that it's virtually empty or the currently blank console, etc); The HUD on the Solar Map some clear problems now that Sanctuary Onslaught has been shoved in to the Syndicate section and the Alert section is more or less redundant, an easy solution being to move the Onslaught missions onto that tab with Arbitrations; Pets should now show up in the same place that Moas and Sentinels do, and the Void Relic Refinement console should take the place of the incubator. To that last point, I agree that a room might be nice, or even integrate it into the Helminth room somehow. Regardless, the stasis mess is incredibly outdated, since there's no way to access it from Cetus or Fortuna without leaving to your Orbiter, and with the stasis recovery time removed there's really no reason to make us fuss with the incubator separately from our Arsenal, aside from growing new pets -- which again seems a better fit for the Helminth chamber.

1 minute ago, Nasuth said:

The Orbiter does kind of need a rework. Consoles are haphazard and archaic while other things could be better to display (conclave could be by syndicates or even incorporated into the syndicate console as a "Daily Standing" that could also track Cetus, Fortuna, Simaris, and Nightwave standing at a glance, currencies like kuva, void traces, and the numbers of ayatans could be displayed either on the central console now that it's virtually empty or the currently blank console, etc); The HUD on the Solar Map some clear problems now that Sanctuary Onslaught has been shoved in to the Syndicate section and the Alert section is more or less redundant, an easy solution being to move the Onslaught missions onto that tab with Arbitrations; Pets should now show up in the same place that Moas and Sentinels do, and the Void Relic Refinement console should take the place of the incubator. To that last point, I agree that a room might be nice, or even integrate it into the Helminth room somehow. Regardless, the stasis mess is incredibly outdated, since there's no way to access it from Cetus or Fortuna without leaving to your Orbiter, and with the stasis recovery time removed there's really no reason to make us fuss with the incubator separately from our Arsenal, aside from growing new pets -- which again seems a better fit for the Helminth chamber.

I think the solution for the Kennel would be to turn the incubator segment into an elevator to access the room, or a door.

1 hour ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

Wow I never noticed that, I thought the liset was from the acctuall liset to the top of the ship that is white that is kidna liset shaped and thought it was just an old liset design.

By the looks of that image it seems we only have access tothe most lower levels of the orbiter and everything above the liset is not accessable. there need to be rooms for storage, life support, engines and stuff but that should take that much of space. I wonder how we would get access to these like is there an elevator we dont see or a backdoor in helminth's lair or maybe the stairs from the liset to the foundary room goes upwards instead of downwards somehow. The only room we know is there somewhere but we cant go there freely is the archwing loadout room so that one must be above somewhere or below.

Hide contents

For what we know ordis may use that extra space for cephalon parties, also this size makes sense why hey kiddo is not so commonly there as he roams around the orbiter to kill time....then on the other hand maybe umbra is doing a danceoff with hey kiddo and we not invited...but we host *sad*

They'd redesign the interior to give us more area, as they've done in the past, originally all we had behind the arsenal was a flat wall with no walk ways. The current area we have in our ship isn't designed with the full exploration of the orbiter in mind, and if DE ever expanded further they'd likely just have to redesign parts of it like shown in the past to allow access. 

It's also worth noting, however large the ship seems now, it's implied it is even larger inside because of orokin magics at least according to Steve. So that model is the Orbiter at its perceivable smallest. 

Edited by Cubewano

2 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

It's also worth noting, however large the ship seems now, it's implied it is even larger inside because of orokin magics at least according to Steve. So that model is the Orbiter at its perceivable smallest. 

It's bigger on the inside, that's what they all say.

7 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

I think the solution for the Kennel would be to turn the incubator segment into an elevator to access the room, or a door.

Not a bad idea. I get the feeling if they ever open up more of the orbiter, it will involve an elevator or another ramp of some kind, possibly opposite the door to the Operator.

a "kennel" for our pets so we can have multiple pets active would be so amazing. (and please code some adorable interaction between our pets!)

a shooting range is a cool idea but i think we should ask for DE to move the simulucrum to our orbiter instead

hell to the yes for an armory room that opens up to reveal a wall of your favourite guns in ur custom colours and skins.

also as someone else mentioned, proper living spaces for our operators! there needs to be beds, pillows and other furniture decoration, a toilet room, a bathroom, and a kitchen. 

Edited by Ragingwasabi