Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the melee to gunplay causing me to drop the coolant canister and making me loose it.

maddragonmaster

ok this is a small issue i am having with the gunplay portion of this new melee to gunplay swapping. and it is the fact of if i either press the fire button or press f key i end of going to primary . while it can be solved by making sure you have the secondaries out i suggest that we at least have a marker spawn if we accidentally drop it because it doesn't have a marker if i drop it so it is very easily to loose it.

• Like 3

Personally i feel they should just make it detect if we currently have picked something up, and if so ONLY switch to the secondary unless 'f' (or whatever button you have for switching weapons) is pressed whilst the secondary is out.

Another issue i have is that i now can't aim glide with melee out (which IMHO feels much better than with a gun) unless i go melee only.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, AndouRaiton said:

Personally i feel they should just make it detect if we currently have picked something up, and if so ONLY switch to the secondary unless 'f' (or whatever button you have for switching weapons) is pressed whilst the secondary is out.

Another issue i have is that i now can't aim glide with melee out (which IMHO feels much better than with a gun) unless i go melee only.

yeah thats what i prefer but i would like the marker to show where the coolant is if there was an accidental drop.

13 hours ago, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

That makes it so we can never drop anything we pick up anymore which in itself will cause more problems.

14 hours ago, AndouRaiton said:

unless 'f' (or whatever button you have for switching weapons) is pressed whilst the secondary is out.

You can still drop it, never said that you couldn't; just requires you to have your secondary out and press 'f' to switch to primary, which will drop the item.

My favorite part of the event was when my group did fractures in the path of the Exploiter Orb and kept killing all the Coolant Raks and someone dropped the canister right in the middle of all of them and didn't realize it until the next fracture. 😒 Talk about side quests...