Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

200 day login reward

(PSN)King-Ballor

Question

Hello, so as title hints im soon to hit 200 day mark and with new system I do get to pick some primed mod as I understand it, from what I saw on wiki, which seems to be a bit outdated the best looking one is primed fury, but I dont want to spend another 200 days waiting because I could pick better one but I did not. My current roaster of primed mods is pretty much just flow, continuation and than umbra set which is kinda of primed but not really. So should I stick with that fury or do you think there is a better pick since now we can actualy pick.

6 answers to this question

that primed fury is kinda best mod u can get there
since only other useful would be shred 
but when u think of it u will always bring melee to the mission

but not always will u bring riffle type weapon even better not on every riffle u need fast fire rate
but on all melee u want fast attack speed so choice is kinda obvious in my opinion

and primed vigor there are only few frames on which u will use vigor not to mention primed vigor and on all that frames its pretty much optional
but what you choose is up to you 

Edited by ZeroZX4

Fury and Shred seem to be the two popular ones to go for, with Vigor a distant 3rd place. It boils down to your playstyle if you like melee or gunplay better, or if you want some survivability for your frames.

My vote is for Vigor, because it provides a decent enough health and shield boost and I use it on most of my caster-type frames to free up a slot for something else. 

But yeah that's my vote. Ultimately go with what mod would work for your playstyle the most.

Hey friend!

I chose Primed Shred, I find I rarely have health issues so Vigor was out and I am okay with regular Fury or Beserker.

So far I am extremely happy with the choice! I have pretty much fit it into every primary build since and have noticed significant improvement in every weapon.

Personally once I get there I'm going with primed vigor, soley to get my Inaros to even more HP, sat round the 7300 mark without my mxeed vitality atm. So soon™ but again like the other said, it depends on your playstyle, not so sure about fury now with the new melee system, depends on if you like it or not tbh.