Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Improvements

(PSN)Vexx757

When it comes to nightwave I like how it gives me challenges for me to complete however there is still room for improvement so here is a list of things that can improve it.

·       If there`s a challenge I can`t or don`t want to complete, there is an option to choose scroll to choose a different challenge. For example, you don`t want to do the 3 forma challenge, you have the option to choose either build 3 items from the foundry, rank up 3 mods or rank up an arcane up to 3.

·       Players should be rewarded if you are able to complete all challenges OR if you get the total or over the number of standing. The reward could be more wolf cred, 5000 standing or a double booster for standing from fugitives.

·       In normal missions, the fugitives should spawn every 5 min, endless and open world missions 10 min.

·       The fugitives should drop 100 standing in normal missions.

·       Wolf cred should be increased to 100.

·       Standing gained should also add to affinity and focus standing.

Much needed rewards

Because of nightwave, there are some item we can no longer get with the nightwave system dose not provide. Here are some rewards I feel need to be added to nightwave for players to purchase;

·       Argon crystals – Because you are purchasing them, they should last 1 week. (costs 30 wolf cred for 2)

·       Void traces – Even though you can get them from doing fissure missions, you receive between 6 and 30 (40 if you’re lucky) which means the number you receive from doing them is not consistent. I can`t stress this enough THIS MUST COME BACK (costs 15 wolf cred for 50)

·       Tellurium - This is a very rare resource that can only be farmed from kuva and Uranus tilesets. (costs 15 wolf cred for 5)

·       Kavat genetic codes – Having to go to the delict just to scan the wild kavats it tedious and it`s all the time you will receive them when scanning them. (costs 10 wolf cred for 5)

Future rewards

Here is some reward I`d like to see come to nightwave;

·       Weapon skins

·       Nightwave stencil

·       Ornaments

·       Operator cosmetics

·       Armour pieces

·       Syandana (similar to syndicates)

·       Operator outfit

·       K-drive

·       Ship skin

·       New warframe and weapon mods

·       New weapons

·       New warframe (wishful thinking)

·       Exclusive warframe skins (all warframes can use)  

·       Exclusive idel animations (all warframes can use)  

·       Nora cosmetics (possibly)

Nora Night

I`m probably the only one to say this but I like Nora Night. I love the theme of a radio station letting you know what’s going on in the system however, the only issue I have with her is her accent and one of her quotes she says “bad a##” (which is not necessary) if she had a British accent, I would like her even more. I also like that they added another ethnic character in warframe all we need now is an Indian and a Chinese character and then warframe will be more multi-cultural. One thing I would like to see is these expand into an event or better yet a cinematic quest where we get to see the identity of Nora Night.

But this is just one person`s opinions, if you have any improvement ideas or ideas for future rewards, put them here.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

(1) ·       Players should be rewarded if you are able to complete all challenges OR if you get the total or over the number of standing. The reward could be more wolf cred, 5000 standing or a double booster for standing from fugitives.

(2) Much needed rewards

Because of nightwave, there are some item we can no longer get with the nightwave system dose not provide. Here are some rewards I feel need to be added to nightwave for players to purchase;

·       Argon crystals – Because you are purchasing them, they should last 1 week. (costs 30 wolf cred for 2)

·       Void traces – Even though you can get them from doing fissure missions, you receive between 6 and 30 (40 if you’re lucky) which means the number you receive from doing them is not consistent. I can`t stress this enough THIS MUST COME BACK (costs 15 wolf cred for 50)

·       Tellurium - This is a very rare resource that can only be farmed from kuva and Uranus tilesets. (costs 15 wolf cred for 5)

·       Kavat genetic codes – Having to go to the delict just to scan the wild kavats it tedious and it`s all the time you will receive them when scanning them. (costs 10 wolf cred for 5)

(1) There is already something like that. Upon hitting 30 you will Prestige up and you'll be able to get Wolf Credits from the "next levels" equivalents.

(2) Argon Crystals, Void Traces and Tellurium can already be obtained somewhere else. Kavat codes could deal with a % increase but I don't think they shall be added to the pool.

• Like 1

vor 11 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Vexx757:

Players should be rewarded if you are able to complete all challenges

Player ARE rewarded when they complete all challenges.

For example, if you complete all challenges you get 5000 more standing

than a player who completed all challenges except for one Weekly elite challenge. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

·       In normal missions, the fugitives should spawn every 5 min, endless and open world missions 10 min.

·       The fugitives should drop 100 standing in normal missions.

·       Wolf cred should be increased to 100.

Much needed rewards

Nora Night

I`m probably the only one to say this but I like Nora Night. I love the theme of a radio station letting you know what’s going on in the system however, the only issue I have with her is her accent and one of her quotes she says “bad a##” (which is not necessary) if she had a British accent, I would like her even more. I also like that they added another ethnic character in warframe all we need now is an Indian and a Chinese character and then warframe will be more multi-cultural. One thing I would like to see is these expand into an event or better yet a cinematic quest where we get to see the identity of Nora Night.

But this is just one person`s opinions, if you have any improvement ideas or ideas for future rewards, put them here.

The fugitive spawn rate is plenty sufficient as is.  They are meant to give a little bit of bonus standing, not be a way to grind through all the ranks instead of doing the challenges.

Wolf cred should be on more of the stages, or increased as you said.

As for rewards:

Argon crystals were always a minor reward on the alerts because of how easy they are to obtain in the Void.  Run Oxomoco (exterm) with a large loot detect range and break everything.  Friend and I do Oxo whenever we need AC, and usually get 2-4 per run.  We've gone as high as 8 in a single run before in there a time or two as well.

Tellurium, just do Archwing missions.  You can get them from where you mentioned, but this is really an Archwing resource.  It would be nice to see it added to the wolf credit offerings, but at 15 each, not 15 for a pack of 5.  Nitain is only 15 for 5 because of how often those alerts occurred each day.

Kavat codes are easily obtained in large quantities with a little preparation and a group.  Don't do it solo, scan them as part of normal vault runs.  Make sure someone in the group has Ballistica Prime, and make sure your scanner has the 2x widget installed.  You could potentially get 4x scans off a single kavat that way.  If you aren't aware, an enemy killed by Ballistica Prime spawns a ghost for 7 seconds, which can then be scanned even if the original enemy had already been scanned.  You're getting dozens of kavats as well as the corrupted mods that way.

As for Nora Night, I would love to see her replace Lotus as the one announcing your missions...especially now that I've done The Sacrifice.  However, she is fine just as she is.  her accent is gold.   Further, I would like to be able to "tune" my orbiter radio so that it no longer picks up all the garbage Grineer transmissions, and only tunes in on the various Nora soundbites.  We do not need 'token' Indian or Chinese or any other brand of ethnic npc characters.  WF has lots of multiculturalism in it already, enough so that token NPC of this or that group is not needed.

• Like 1

On ‎2019‎-‎03‎-‎22 at 2:58 PM, Chewarette said:

(2) Argon Crystals, Void Traces and Tellurium can already be obtained somewhere else. Kavat codes could deal with a % increase but I don't think they shall be added to the pool.

On ‎2019‎-‎03‎-‎22 at 4:46 PM, Cerlinad said:

Argon crystals were always a minor reward on the alerts because of how easy they are to obtain in the Void.  Run Oxomoco (exterm) with a large loot detect range and break everything.  Friend and I do Oxo whenever we need AC, and usually get 2-4 per run.  We've gone as high as 8 in a single run before in there a time or two as well.

Tellurium, just do Archwing missions.  You can get them from where you mentioned, but this is really an Archwing resource.  It would be nice to see it added to the wolf credit offerings, but at 15 each, not 15 for a pack of 5.  Nitain is only 15 for 5 because of how often those alerts occurred each day.

Kavat codes are easily obtained in large quantities with a little preparation and a group.  Don't do it solo, scan them as part of normal vault runs.  Make sure someone in the group has Ballistica Prime, and make sure your scanner has the 2x widget installed.  You could potentially get 4x scans off a single kavat that way.  If you aren't aware, an enemy killed by Ballistica Prime spawns a ghost for 7 seconds, which can then be scanned even if the original enemy had already been scanned.  You're getting dozens of kavats as well as the corrupted mods that way.

The whole point their were in the alert system in the first place is because it was a easy and quicker way to get them. On top of that they are too RNG and farming for them is boring (imo)

So I say it again, this is something I want to be able to purchase with wolf creds, maybe you guys might like to farm for them but me and other ppl don`t want to do that so for the ppl that want to purchase them should be able to.

On ‎2019‎-‎03‎-‎22 at 4:46 PM, Cerlinad said:

We do not need 'token' Indian or Chinese or any other brand of ethnic npc characters.

This is something I would like to see so I hope DE will do this in the future.

58 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

The whole point their were in the alert system in the first place is because it was a easy and quicker way to get them. On top of that they are too RNG and farming for them is boring (imo)

So I say it again, this is something I want to be able to purchase with wolf creds, maybe you guys might like to farm for them but me and other ppl don`t want to do that so for the ppl that want to purchase them should be able to.

Argon Crystals are the reason why you'll be visiting the Void every now and then.

Void Traces are one of the reason you'll be visiting Fissure missions every now and then.

Tellurium are the reason why you'll be doing Uranus/Archwing missions.

Kavat DNA are the reason why you'll be visiting Derelicts.

If you put everything in the Nora's shop, you can as well remove all the nodes you "dislike" for whatever reason. God forbid there is a resource you should work toward in this game.