Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i ve lost all my kuva

KingSman3232

From my understand Warframe keeps logs (ee.log) of everything you do during that session. If you crash, grab it for support tickets. If your restart the game before hand it will be lost for ever. In the end it is proof of what you earned. Sucks but its better than doing nothing.

%localappdata%\Warframe\EE.log

similar thing happened to me, had a host migration and while I was having it I had another host migration (some inception S#&$ right here ^^), lost all mission progress (melee exp) and was unable to gain exp for about 4~5 minutes.

Not as bad as you situation ofc.

Edited by ZarTham

The dumb thing about the host migrations is that some of the progress counts and some just disappears.

i got my rare mod drops a couple weeks ago and completed the night wave quest (to find rare mods.). Got a host migration, lost the mods but still completed the quest.  So we can ping back to DE that we picked up the mods, but can’t keep the info of which ones?? Wouldn’t that just be like one more small line of code to relay back?  “Picked up a mod.  It was mod #231”

On 2019-03-22 at 4:05 PM, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

The joys of individual extraction done wrong ❤️ I knew it! I knew this'll #*!% people over but no I was "so wrong" and "it'll be all fine" 

I'm already sick before even playing any survival since the change..

Then he would have just quit by himself and closed the game. Or went AFK a d taking the rewards of those who are still going on. It's bad either ways, let's not point at solo extraction because of something that was already happening way before all of this.

This is why I would never do a long kuva survival run and only stick do the regular floods and siphons.

I got multiple 10k kuva floods yesterday (since floods arent that often I usually wait until charm proccs) and even 2 20k floods (charm procced twice:-)
And also regular siphons usually netted 5k because even here I waited for the charm proc (it helped that it was a snooker final I could watch at the same time since it sometimes took a few mins before it procced (so maybe not always superefficient).

Too bad I didnt have very much playtime during the weekend only yesterday was aiming for atleast 500k kuva.

Edited by (XB1)Dic3man