Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Day Trader Bug

ThatOneBoomerGuy

Got this bug as well. Don't know if I was awarded points for Nightwave the first time, but I finished the challenge a second time to see what happens. The second time no points were awarded for Nightwave, and challenge remains marked uncompleted.

I farm the index for credits all the time. You are not getting Nightwave standing for repeating this (I think I got it the first time, but I wasn't really paying attention). I have repeated it several times now. The Nora pop-up happens every time (saying that you got 5000 standing), and the elite weekly stays on the list, but you don't actually keep getting 5000 standing. You do get lots of credits though.

Edited by Kaltorack
clarification

I can confirm that you get the standing even though it doesnt show up as finished

I had 1k on R18 when I last checked, I finished 1k (daily) + 5k (silver grove) + [5k index] and now I have 2k on R19, so I got the reward

I havent tried doing it again though so I cant tell if you can finish it multiple times

Edited by P0t4toCh1P

I'm quite #*!%ing infuriated, I completed the Day Trader alert ( No mean feat might I add) when It was first released got the rep but it was glitched and didn't show it as completed I was fine with that as I got the rep, fast forward to an hour ago I completed the alert that requires you to kill 100 eximus units I completed it however no rep was awarded this is when the annoyance kicked in I ended up doing a wave of high Index and after completing a wave I got the notification saying id completed A wave of Index without letting the enemy score I though okay I'm a little annoyed that I didn't get the rep but maybe I'll get it back if I do this alert again After completing the alert I saw in Mission that it had been completed and that I SHOULD have 5000 extra standing allotted to me But I went and Checked and funny enough My standing hadn't changed 

#*!% this alert

Sandwich Bandit OUT