Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ASH IS HARD TO GET

Smjasonsee

Question

25 answers to this question

go to Yursa neptune defection, take first squad and just stay with them on point A. Between 5:30 and 6:30 will spawn manic. Mark him so u wont lost it (its possinle) and kill. If he drops not what u need - just leave mission and repeat. 

better to use Nekros, cause desecrate can help u with his body. And slash weapons, cause they can make more parts of body

Edited by Melanholic7

52 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

go to Yursa neptune defection, take first squad and just stay with them on point A. Brtween 5:30 and 6:30 will spawn manic. Matk him so u wont lost it (its possinle) and kill. If he drops not what u need - just leave mission and repeat. 

better to use Nekros, cause desecrate can help u with his body. And slash weapons, cause they can make more parts of body

thank you

1 hour ago, AndouRaiton said:

When/If Ash prime becomes unvaulted you can farm him that way. Also, to add onto what SAME recommended, do the weekly HELP CLEM missions; if they are against grineer you are guaranteed to have at least 1 manic spawn.

thank you

Цитата

Neptune is far faster but more challenging. Do the defection mission and you get a guaranteed spawn around 5-7min.

yeah. Just never forget to MARK (G button) him when u see him at first,before hitting. Or he will jump away and u can miss him forever.

___
just for an example - took Nekros,super slash weapon and after 6 min i got my Ash Systems x) 

12 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

go to Yursa neptune defection, take first squad and just stay with them on point A. Between 5:30 and 6:30 will spawn manic. Mark him so u wont lost it (its possinle) and kill. If he drops not what u need - just leave mission and repeat

buddy this doesn't work ive tried it didnt drop ash parts, im sorry man

43 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Also, I'm fairly sure that the Manics that spawn in the Tyl Regor fight have a chance to drop Ash as well, so you can do both farms at once; one for Equinox and one for Ash simultaneously (never just do one thing in Warframe, it's inefficient).

Not really. They don't drop it at all. Only if it does Ash is not so ridiculously difficult to get.

14 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

They don't drop it at all.

Bugger... Drekar Manics don't, okay, but the point stands; never just do one thing in Warframe ^^ Always be working towards more than one goal when you start a mission, even if that goal is to just clear the node for the Star Chart, a secondary goal, such as resources, should always be on your mind.

47 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Bugger... Drekar Manics don't, okay, but the point stands; never just do one thing in Warframe ^^ Always be working towards more than one goal when you start a mission, even if that goal is to just clear the node for the Star Chart, a secondary goal, such as resources, should always be on your mind.

I don't think that it is related with this, sir.... The thread is about the difficulty of get Ash, not how enjoy game or anything else that should go general discussion.

2 hours ago, DroopingPuppy said:

I don't think that it is related with this, sir....

When trying to get Ash, you will only ever be frustrated if you're only trying to get Ash. If you go to a mission with more than one goal, you will still accomplish something even if you didn't get any parts, thus it's a win either way.

22 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

When trying to get Ash, you will only ever be frustrated if you're only trying to get Ash. If you go to a mission with more than one goal, you will still accomplish something even if you didn't get any parts, thus it's a win either way.

Obtain Ash is hard enough to make the dedicated run just for Ash, sir. And again, it doesn't connected to the topic, and is no more than red herring. I am baffled why such a weird input has come.

Edited by DroopingPuppy

19 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

Obtain Ash is hard enough to make the dedicated run just for Ash, sir. And again, it doesn't connected to the topic, and is no more than red herring. I am baffled why such a weird input has come.

I'm utterly confused as to why the advice isn't connected to the topic. The topic is farming. It's the same as farming any other frame. In fact it's the exact same problem when you're farming anything in Warframe.

Ash parts are the complaint, yes, but that's just the thing. The OP has been trying to get only one thing, has gotten frustrated with not getting that one thing, and has come to the Forums to make a post with the title and the only sentence of the topic in all caps with no actual feedback. Because they're not aware that this is basic farming advice.

This advice applies whether you're farming Ash or whether you're picking up Nitain, Oxium, Saryn, Prime parts or Nightwave Standing.

Trying to get Ash? Also try to get something else at the same time. Don't ever just try to get one thing at a time, because if you then don't get that one thing from a run you've wasted your time. Repeated instances of having wasted your time causes players to burn out on the grind. Players burning out on the grind come to the forums to make threads with the titles and the only sentence of their post in ALL CAPS and have no actual feedback.

Players that do that are wasting the time of other people, and rather than making some snarky comment on the thread as other players do, I'm trying to educate the OP so they don't reach this point again.

So how is this a red herring, or weird, when I'm genuinely trying to fix their real problem?

You've been around in Warframe almost as long as me, how do you not know how this applies?

49 minutes ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

I'm utterly confused as to why the advice isn't connected to the topic. The topic is farming. It's the same as farming any other frame. In fact it's the exact same problem when you're farming anything in Warframe.

Ash parts are the complaint, yes, but that's just the thing. The OP has been trying to get only one thing, has gotten frustrated with not getting that one thing, and has come to the Forums to make a post with the title and the only sentence of the topic in all caps with no actual feedback. Because they're not aware that this is basic farming advice.

This advice applies whether you're farming Ash or whether you're picking up Nitain, Oxium, Saryn, Prime parts or Nightwave Standing.

Trying to get Ash? Also try to get something else at the same time. Don't ever just try to get one thing at a time, because if you then don't get that one thing from a run you've wasted your time. Repeated instances of having wasted your time causes players to burn out on the grind. Players burning out on the grind come to the forums to make threads with the titles and the only sentence of their post in ALL CAPS and have no actual feedback.

Players that do that are wasting the time of other people, and rather than making some snarky comment on the thread as other players do, I'm trying to educate the OP so they don't reach this point again.

So how is this a red herring, or weird, when I'm genuinely trying to fix their real problem?

You've been around in Warframe almost as long as me, how do you not know how this applies?

You don't get the point. This is Feedback forum. Not General discussions or anything else. That's already prove that it is not connected to the topic at all. We are not talk about how to use the time efficiently, your own view of life or anything else, and we don't ask for it either. We don't consider that on here as well. Just stay on the topic - how difficult it is or not. Honestly, what is that all of a sudden? Do you just want to teasing me?

Edited by DroopingPuppy

12 minutes ago, DroopingPuppy said:

This is Feedback forum. Not General discussions or anything else. That's already prove that it is not connected to the topic at all.

So.

How is 'ASH IS HARD TO GET,CAN LET ASH EASIER TO GET?' useful feedback in the Feedback forums?

Don't answer that.

It isn't.

We, the people replying, have made it into a more effective feedback thread by proposing ideas to the OP about how to make Ash easier to get.

We are precisely talking about how to farm effectively. The entire topic is about farming a specific frame, and my answer is simple: Don't. You don't only farm the specific frame, because it'll take you almost exactly as long to farm that frame regardless, but you'll burn out less easily if you farm multiple things and don't exclusively farm that one specific thing.

You're trying to argue that this isn't General? Why would I be putting this in General? It's literally feedback on OP's question and your argument is that somehow it isn't?

The question is 'ash is too hard, can it be made easier', and I gave my answer: You make it easier by not trying to get only one thing, by literally not just trying to get Ash, this will allow you to keep your grind going for longer and not feel the burn of it. Because even if you don't immediately get Ash, you still get something else that you were looking for.

This game runs on RNG, you could get an Ash part from the second Manic you meet, or the fifty-second Manic, or the three-hundred-and-fortieth Manic. RNG is like that. If you spend too long only searching for Ash, then you're wasting your time, and you end up making useless threads on the Forums.

You need to work with the RNG and ensure that whatever you're doing, no matter what you're farming, you have some positive gain out of the mission. That is how you make farming Ash easier.

Meanwhile your original comment on the matter was 'If only the Drekar Manic dropped it, then it would be easier.' As if that's a help! How useless is that? That wasn't helpful feedback, that was just commiseration.

I'm at least trying to help OP, you're here arguing, completely ridiculously, that I'm not.

11 часов назад, (PS4)Neo7590 сказал:

buddy this doesn't work ive tried it didnt drop ash parts, im sorry man

ehm, u know that he has only 33% chance to even drop any part,right?? 

and dont tell me “this doesnt work”, i created this “guide” after i farmed ash part i needed with this way. And on the wiki there are same guide in comments and in pain page,which means u are wrong

On 2019-03-31 at 2:36 AM, Melanholic7 said:

ehm, u know that he has only 33% chance to even drop any part,right?? 

and dont tell me “this doesnt work”, i created this “guide” after i farmed ash part i needed with this way. And on the wiki there are same guide in comments and in pain page,which means u are wrong

im telling you it doesnt work now because i tried it, i went through neptune so many times not a single part dropped, your guide is outdated and wrong, you want a granted ash drop go to caracol on saturn that is a granted drop site, learn your facts before you come at me

3 часа назад, (PS4)Neo7590 сказал:

im telling you it doesnt work now because i tried it, i went through neptune so many times not a single part dropped, your guide is outdated and wrong, you want a granted ash drop go to caracol on saturn that is a granted drop site, learn your facts before you come at me

u are freaking rude to guy who is kinda new to game. meh. Cause this guide is working, even today while helping clanmate we dropped 2 parts from 4 runs. w/e. cry more. 

6 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

u are freaking rude to guy who is kinda new to game. meh. Cause this guide is working, even today while helping clanmate we dropped 2 parts from 4 runs. w/e. cry more. 

not really being rude, maybe your just getting lucky, plus you got 2 parts from 4 runs, if you do caracol every8-15 minutes or so you'll get drops every time with ease, took me a week to get all ash parts, so give it a shot, also id suggest trying to get prime junk just to get platinum