Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the index challenge is making me ANGRY!

LibertyPrime587

ok..this....this is BS i been playing over and over the index challenge like dozen of time now, the rule are score 3 rounds without letting the enemy team score ONCE! it is difficult enough try to kill the Broker  wen they reach lv50 +, but what really break me is a dam corpus unit that can teleport into the capture zone !! even though i use both FROST and GARA to protect the capture zone!, freaking teleport!! it took like 200 rounds of bullet to kill 1 of them and now they can teleport trough Gara def? dont forget that you not allow then to score any point!! ANY! NOT any! all this time i came soo close to the last round! and some random corpus learn how to teleport and jump trough the glass wall and score this is not thing but a waste of my time

Limbo, Cataclysm, Stasis, works very good that way, Limbo protects whille rest kills, and easy kills in the stasis anyway.

At best 2 Limbos so bubble keeps staying up. Dependign which map you got.

I use also Zenurik Focus, Syndicat Rakta Cernos or Supra Mod for energy proc, Energy Siphon aura and high range and duration.

Edited by Marine027

If you cant kill them reasonably fast then that is a problem with your weapon/builds.

Frost is useless for this.

The problem is that brokers can spawn almost right on top of the scoring point. That can be solved by reducing the ability range on your gara so it only encloses the scoring post. It is beneficial for that to start casting gara's wall on top of the post so you can also lock out the raptor broker. Other then that one of your team need to stand there to kill spawning brokers quickly and get points out of the immediate vicinity of the scoring post.

as said already

Limbo, cast Cataclysm+Stasis on the goal.

I did this in Public matchmaking, not a specific group and was able to get it done; the other players aren't critical for this method.

the Corpus shouldn't be taking 200 rounds of bullets to kill.

They go down in 1 shot; to the head -use a Sniper

alternately Arca Plasmor is a popular staple for people who prefer not to aim.