Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf of warframe

Nexus06

I have a little game theory about the wolf of saturn six (And sorry I had no idea where to put this) With the way he looks and acts and also some weird things like his alt helmet for his codex icon. Also I was just reading up on the grineer and some of their back ground characters like Dr. tengus and his research and experimentation witht he technocite. What if he was able to reverse engineer the helminth and the wolf is the result of it? So I think the wolf is a warframe, a grineer made warframe.

According to the game files, the Wolf’s alternate codex helmet is called a Sentient helmet, so I doubt he’ll end up being a Warframe. 

More likely he’ll get a Sentient-armor upgrade on Jupiter for the later phases of Nightwave, changing his fight a bit.

Edited by OmegaZero
  • Like 1

Gas city corpus doing tons of sentient research. And having hybrid sentient units. Saturn 6 selling convicts to gas city for more experiments.

Flydolon teased by Steve flying around gas city wrecking the place up.

Weeks before gas city release a super tanky over healthed Wolf is running around Gas city wrecking the place up.

Wolf was messed up with sentient experiments and is maybe linked to the flydolon in some way physically or mentally. Although not a Warframe, corpus tech derived from orokin tech is not unlike it. With all the proxy tech. Maybe the Wolf will be the flydolons controller.

Orrrr. The wolf and his "pack" of experimented on subjects pulls some gross parasite Eve/resident evil like infestation mutation into the flydolon itself. The convicts are apparently glowing more after the latest story addition.

Edited by Firetempest
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, OmegaZero said:

According to the game files, the Wolf’s alternate codex helmet is called a Sentient helmet, so I doubt he’ll end up being a Warframe. 

More likely he’ll get a Sentient-armor upgrade on Jupiter for the later phases of Nightwave, changing his fight a bit.

I'm feeling like the end of nightwave is going to be the introduction to the gas city rework, since for this first series we're getting alot corpus stuff mention for a grineer prison break.

Ep 2 the corpus try ambushing the wolf for some reason and fails

Ep 3 wolf gies back to saturn 6 and find evidence that the warden was selling prisoners to the corpus for some reason.

Edited by (XB1)The Neko Otaku