Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk Deluxe Skin by Arkaneye

Arkaneye

On 2019-04-03 at 7:01 AM, Arkaneye said:

Hi everyone, my first post. Just worked on a Baruuk Skin and i wanted to share it here. Handmade, mixed technique. New dagger design. Visible daggers on the body when daggers not active (independent on how many daggers you have). Color Palette {Color 1:Black, Color 2:Bone, Color 3:White, Color 4:Bronze, Energy Color:Cian}. Could make a digital version on a cool pose with a new Cobra and Crane design if it gets many interest. Hope you like it Tenno! In case it makes it to the game (crossing fingers) or have big support i will post more original designs. Thanks DE for all your amazing work in this game!

Baruuk-Deluxe-Skin-by-Arkaneye.jpg

Wow that looks so awesome- you've got the concept art drawing style for sure. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Arkaneye said:

Hi, nothing for now. I will add some extra artwork when i have time, hope this month or next. No contact from DE. Thanks for ask.

DE needs to get on the ball then. 

I am ready to throw money at my screen for this skin. 😉

That is how you make Baruuk as African style of their warrior monk the creator of baruuk.  No temple monk looking mix with asain (which asian monk are like that stance and looks)

P.S this is my long rant in the spoiler to the dev of Baruuk

Spoiler

asia-monk-character-isolate-set-vector-1

cadnav-1F416151939.jpg

For that why I keep on comparing Baruuk look like more of Asian Monk is because of the hand stance which you are taking from a "SHAOLIN MONK" mix of the wrong concept

maxresdefault.jpg

Also, the headlamp shape also issue another reference to Chinese stories of the Wukong's story

baruuk_the_pacifist_by_mangamie_dcsmenb-

monkey-king-3.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1

Why do you think I I compare his head shape lamp with Chinese lore, which lots Chinese lore keep on showing wrong simg when they actually had something similar to Wukong's master for lots geez of a crap basket, if you really wanted to make it look closer to African people warrior it would of look like that Deluxe skin Which its the perfect example and good expectations.  Sorry being all judgemental kicking all this stuff in but seriously this what happen when it comes to ppl who is picky how the frame looks and how it been used.  If the Asian people are way worst if they discover Baruuk is actually an African monk for all I can say you got a full way bad mouthing from the Asian people if they see this img for I mean they won't say it in front of you but if you understand the Asian's langues and also ease-drop listing for you'll hear they bad mouthing here and there.  Trust me that how Asian people are if you spend time with enough time to understand.

• 1 year later...