Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baruuk Deluxe Skin by Arkaneye

Arkaneye

12 hours ago, (PS4)gershwonder said:

honestly fur shouldn't be too big of a problem since it's already on Kubrows and whatnot, just haven't seen it on a Warframe yet. hopefully they'll add that to frames in future cos it would improve the look of some like Wukong or even certain Valkyr skins 

This could be the first Warframe design with furry elements, i'm sure they'll make it right.

On 2019-04-03 at 7:24 AM, Raskolnikow said:

Thats too good for a deluxe lol

Make it tennogen and get some real money out of it XD

precisely, Baruuk Tennogen would make more sense

i actually prefer tennogen skins over a ton of the "deluxe" skins, fans make amazing skins more than deluxe bleh'ness

• Like 1

9 hours ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

precisely, Baruuk Tennogen would make more sense

i actually prefer tennogen skins over a ton of the "deluxe" skins, fans make amazing skins more than deluxe bleh'ness

Sadly, I think that tennogen will alter a lot this design. Turning this into a tennogen model will make it unrecognizable, cause the body shape is completely different. The helmet could work as a tennogen with a skilled person who models it, but i will only consider it if DE discard this design. I really made it with the purpose to become a deluxe skin. Hope it make it to the game. Thanks for your comment, appreciate it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arkaneye said:

Sadly, I think that tennogen will alter a lot this design. Turning this into a tennogen model will make it unrecognizable, cause the body shape is completely different. The helmet could work as a tennogen with a skilled person who models it, but i will only consider it if DE discard this design. I really made it with the purpose to become a deluxe skin. Hope it make it to the game. Thanks for your comment, appreciate it.

I also am not a fan of barruk. But great skin yes

• Like 1

Is there any way to support this to go for Deluxe Skin? I mean you pratically did the job for em, all they need to do is to render in 3D the amazing concept, and talking about the concept, I always preferred more the monk side of Baruuk than the egyptian vibes it has, but your design is so amazing it blows everything out the water. Great stuff

On 2019-04-15 at 6:07 PM, Neuerwinter said:

Is there any way to support this to go for Deluxe Skin? I mean you pratically did the job for em, all they need to do is to render in 3D the amazing concept, and talking about the concept, I always preferred more the monk side of Baruuk than the egyptian vibes it has, but your design is so amazing it blows everything out the water. Great stuff

Thanks so much for your comment. I guess the only way to support this is to do as you did with your message, and hope that DE likes it too and says something about it one day.

Considering DE does get third party artists to do their concepts for them sometimes, if someone in DE notices you and finds the design suitable enough it may make it in. Although they may make some unreasonable alterations. I believe we all know the drama between them and IgnusDei.

I hate the base Baruuk design (it improves with the Saturn 6 armor tho) enough to drop 165 plat on this if it does come out.

8 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

Considering DE does get third party artists to do their concepts for them sometimes, if someone in DE notices you and finds the design suitable enough it may make it in. Although they may make some unreasonable alterations. I believe we all know the drama between them and IgnusDei.

I hate the base Baruuk design (it improves with the Saturn 6 armor tho) enough to drop 165 plat on this if it does come out.

Thanks for your message. Didn't know what happened. I hope they keep it as close as possible if it makes it into the game.

Oh great, now I'm drooling all over my keyboard...

Baruuk has become one of my favorite frames lately. I would absolutely love to see him get this as a deluxe skin! The moon shaped daggers, the snow leopard fur, the cable hair, the ear and chin rings, the moon symbol on the waistcloth. I love all of it! And I would love to see a Cobra & Crane skin to go along with it, too.

The only thing that seems a bit strange to me is the permanent holes through him. At least I am assuming that was your intent, its kind of hard to tell with a static image, after all. I would save those for when Elude is active, as a special effect for the deluxe skin. I do like the holes through his palms though. "Desolate Hands" indeed!

tahts colour pencil and heavy paper

my respects to the art

the concept is okay. we def. need more african styles in games/WF.

Dont like baruuk much. the skin is cool tho. id like to see a full body shot with pose and maybe a gun. make it really nice art. not just a concept. yknow?

8 hours ago, DavidCurser said:

tahts colour pencil and heavy paper

my respects to the art

the concept is okay. we def. need more african styles in games/WF.

Dont like baruuk much. the skin is cool tho. id like to see a full body shot with pose and maybe a gun. make it really nice art. not just a concept. yknow?

Hi, it's watercolor and ink, the art purpose is just to show the concept in different angles. I might do a digital version in a pose if it follows getting support, hope you like it!

4 hours ago, (NSW)Ruta said:

Neck resembles Nova prime too much. Other than that this skin looks incredible and I would definitely buy!

I think it has it's own character. The edge of the ring in this case is not completely round and is thicker, but looks like Nova prime had a similar inspiration. I will try to make it more disctintive on the next art. Thanks for your comment.

14 hours ago, Teljaxx said:

Oh great, now I'm drooling all over my keyboard...

Baruuk has become one of my favorite frames lately. I would absolutely love to see him get this as a deluxe skin! The moon shaped daggers, the snow leopard fur, the cable hair, the ear and chin rings, the moon symbol on the waistcloth. I love all of it! And I would love to see a Cobra & Crane skin to go along with it, too.

The only thing that seems a bit strange to me is the permanent holes through him. At least I am assuming that was your intent, its kind of hard to tell with a static image, after all. I would save those for when Elude is active, as a special effect for the deluxe skin. I do like the holes through his palms though. "Desolate Hands" indeed!

Very glad you like it. About the holes on the body, the intent is that they remain all time. They serve as the main place to see the energy color on the design. They could represent that even trying to avoid violence, violence will make it's way. I think it will be cool if they only appear when baruuk uses Elude as you commented. They could even replace the blur effect when you cast it, and i'm not closed to it. Harder to make for the developers that's for sure. Thanks for the comment.

25 minutes ago, Arkaneye said:

I think it has it's own character. The edge of the ring in this case is not completely round and is thicker, but looks like Nova prime had a similar inspiration. I will try to make it more disctintive on the next art. Thanks for your comment.

To be honest, the neck piece fits well with all the above features. I wouldn't touch the neck or any piece at all, my opinion. All parts of the body are very detailed and I see no flaws in this piece. The arm weapon design, flawless. The pants can be done considering Umbra scarf design, and we have kubs for the fur. Like many wrote, it depends on how far the Art team is willing to go to create this, and I hope they really take this into consideration. The style and color fits Baruuk's design which was inspired by the Sudanese tribe. I also think this Deluxe skin will be a nice evolution to creating other amazing Warframe designs, which we saw in Limbo sentient skin (Broke his theme) that will draw players attention and further build creativity in newer frames giving DE an open door in designing different types of frames with cooler textures. This skin is different from others and that's how it should be. 10/10 will buy. I'm curious to what effects he will have when he goes into his 4th or the daggers that float around him or his elude. Great work!

34 minutes ago, Arkaneye said:

Very glad you like it. About the holes on the body, the intent is that they remain all time. They serve as the main place to see the energy color on the design. They could represent that even trying to avoid violence, violence will make it's way. I think it will be cool if they only appear when baruuk uses Elude as you commented. They could even replace the blur effect when you cast it, and i'm not closed to it. Harder to make for the developers that's for sure. Thanks for the comment.

I figured that was your intent. The holes show the price he has payed to remain true to his pacifist ideals. I also just noticed he has one straight through his heart. (If Warframes even have hearts, that is.)

If the holes are always there, then having them with swirling energy inside would be pretty cool. Like you are seeing into the void powers within. They could also have cones of light shining out of them with Elude active. Or possibly when Serene Storm is active, to show his inner strength unrestrained.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Teljaxx said:

I figured that was your intent. The holes show the price he has payed to remain true to his pacifist ideals. I also just noticed he has one straight through his heart. (If Warframes even have hearts, that is.)

If the holes are always there, then having them with swirling energy inside would be pretty cool. Like you are seeing into the void powers within. They could also have cones of light shining out of them with Elude active. Or possibly when Serene Storm is active, to show his inner strength unrestrained.

Exactly, glad you notice the heart detail. The energy should turn on and off like a heartbeat. Could be more intense and at a faster rate when Serene Storm is Active. We are on the same page:thumbup:

6 hours ago, Mardomus said:

To be honest, the neck piece fits well with all the above features. I wouldn't touch the neck or any piece at all, my opinion. All parts of the body are very detailed and I see no flaws in this piece. The arm weapon design, flawless. The pants can be done considering Umbra scarf design, and we have kubs for the fur. Like many wrote, it depends on how far the Art team is willing to go to create this, and I hope they really take this into consideration. The style and color fits Baruuk's design which was inspired by the Sudanese tribe. I also think this Deluxe skin will be a nice evolution to creating other amazing Warframe designs, which we saw in Limbo sentient skin (Broke his theme) that will draw players attention and further build creativity in newer frames giving DE an open door in designing different types of frames with cooler textures. This skin is different from others and that's how it should be. 10/10 will buy. I'm curious to what effects he will have when he goes into his 4th or the daggers that float around him or his elude. Great work!

Really appreciate your comment. I don't plan to change the neck piece, inspiration of Nova's neck is similar but the execution is really different. I'm glad you like it. Thanks for the support!

Announcing new digital art containing Baruuk deluxe skin with new Cobra and Crane design and new Syndana. Plus new art showing the new Cobra and Crane sheathed. Scheduled for May. Will be added to the original post. Thanks for the huge support.