Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, Where's Prova Vandal At? 301 days missing [Arrived Today 7/19]

Zelmen

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Shodian said:

I disagree, just because you think it's broken doesn't mean it is. According to your charts it only appears two to three times a year. It seems about average to me.

Huh? It has appeared between 98-140 day gaps. This is twice that. That literally breaks the pattern of the last 3 and a half years. How can you say its not broken. You just said 2-3 times a year. Based on the pattern this mathematically means it can only appear once in a 365 day time span. I think you are confusing yourself and that you don't understand the fact that this is not a discussion but 100% feedback to the dev. Please just stop.

Edited by Zelmen

51 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

you don't understand the fact that this is not a discussion but 100% feedback to the dev.

Except it's not feedback. You're making a request to the devs. When it comes back it'll come back.

51 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

Please just stop

913.gif

Edited by (XB1)Shodian

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-05-13 at 12:17 PM, (XB1)Shodian said:

It's not pay to win. You could find someone like me to trade prime parts with, I make them duvets. I get the weapon for you and give it to you.

Idk this particular weapon falls in the same category as the original drop rates on Diablo 3, trying to make a player Auction house that requires real cash. 

At this point the weapon values $20-30. Yeah you could "farm plat" Or go buy a different game and stop logging into warframe.

Welp, another week down and another visit without the Prova Vandal. It's going to be ridiculous if I have to buy the digital ticket just to get a fodder weapon since DE refuses to have Baro bring it.

9 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

Welp, another week down and another visit without the Prova Vandal. It's going to be ridiculous if I have to buy the digital ticket just to get a fodder weapon since DE refuses to have Baro bring it.

At this point, unless I find out there is an exclusive item in the relay I am not going to buy it out of protest. Not a fan of the armor set so it make my choice easier. My main issue is there is no reason a non prime item should cost more than 1 prime item out of prime access. 

On 2019-05-29 at 2:08 PM, bibmobello said:

i am still waiting for Primed Serration.

Would be nice but that's not in the game and missing like the prova vandal. Here to hoping we get a new prime mod soon though.

11 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

At this point, unless I find out there is an exclusive item in the relay I am not going to buy it out of protest. Not a fan of the armor set so it make my choice easier. My main issue is there is no reason a non prime item should cost more than 1 prime item out of prime access. 

Would be nice but that's not in the game and missing like the prova vandal. Here to hoping we get a new prime mod soon though.

Plot twist, it's available on Baro's first visit after Tennocon lol.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Sounds about right. Or, the one right before it. If it was skipped the next expected rotation date is the Friday the week before on 6/28/19.

• 1 month later...
On 2019-05-31 at 9:37 AM, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

You called it. I feel bad for the poor fools who bought the Digital Pack primarily to get the prova vandal, if any.

At least it's out of the way now, thankfully.