Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Game-breaking] [Bug] Broken/Stuck Doors (Main Thread)

MetalDeath

Ran into this FOUR times. Always Grineer Galleon tileset, void fissure. Usually Meso. The only way to get around it is for the host to extract while the others kill themselves, or the one time I was host as Loki so I could teleport them to me. This needs fixing asap, it's making getting meso parts unplayable.

Not sure how widespread this issue is, but it only started happening after latest hotfix.

Basically only the host can go through doors. Which door seems to be random, but 2 spy missions in a row, couldn't be completed because no one but the host could go through certain doors.

This is completely game breaking, please fix asap!

I've also had this issue multiple times. Latest was, as Genm said, Saturn Defection. Earlier it was during an invasion. It's fine for the host (this was tested because we migrated hosts and I was able to after), but no other player in the squad will have the door open for them.

It seems to be the Grineer Asteroid tileset that has the issue.

Il y a 2 heures, Legofansrule a dit :

I would urge you to contact customer support ASAP. The same exact thing happened to me (after about 10 hours of farming Harrow's systems). Despite the fact that I have video proof of what was earned through the level, they're pretty set on still restoring one item (which to me is fine if its just how theyve always done it). If they say something similar to you, make sure that Harrow's Systems is the one item you want back. It sucks if you got something decently rare/expensive as well, but for me, there's no way I'm grinding for that again.

Indeed.

The person I did it with was devastated. Not only has he now had the Systems drop twice, only to experience this game-breaking glitch, but he also lost the Ash Systems he was also desperately after.

I myself don't give a monkey's about the credits, mods, resources or other, but I really do care about those stupid Harrow Systems.

Another one on Pacific Earth /rescue grineer ship tileset.

I got the bug every time (4 time) some as host some as client.

It always happen on one of the last door toward the extract.

From an host perspective : the door is open no issue. The others player will bump into an invisible wall

From the client perspective : the door is just shut but then can see the host going through it.

I decided to make this thread so that everyone can post here, instead of creating a separate thread.

Information:

There is a massive, game-breaking bug at the moment happening on both the "Grineer Galleon" and "Grineer Asteroid" tile-sets. 

The bug is that once a mission is nearing completion and players must head towards extraction, one of the final doors you need to go through, in order to get to the extraction point, will bug out and become impassable terrain with an invisible wall. 

Whoever is hosting the mission can go through the doorway as normal, as can enemies, but the other players cannot go through it; the door will simply not open (almost like when you set the alarms off and the doors go on lockdown). 

The door will have green lights and appear as it would normally, however, it will simply not open for the 3 other players in the squad. 

Attempts to "glitch" through the door using sliding techniques or void dashing with the operator are unfruitful. Moving away from the door into another room and then coming back does not work either.

Reported nodes with the issue: 

Caracol, Saturn - Defection (Grineer Asteroid)

- Pacific, Earth - Rescue (Grineer Galleon)

- Vallis, Mars - Mobile Defense (Grineer Galleon)

- Sanctuary Onslaught - Normal (Grineer Galleon Tile-set)

- Random Corpus Tile-sets and also random Grineer Tile-sets

Current "Fixes": 

- Alt+F4 to force close the game, then re-join the mission and you will be put near the host (if everyone leaves and the host is near extraction).

- Avoid any mission/fissure/arbitration that appears on any Grineer Galleon or Grineer Asteroid tile-set. 

- Potentially use Nova's wormhole or Loki's Decoy/Switch to glitch through the door.

Edited by Els236

I just came upon the 2nd mission within one hour where a door like 100m from the extraction only opens for the host and no one else can pass through. The last mission that happened was the kuva flood rescue on earth (mariana?). Obviously there was no lockdown we could turn off or anything. We had to end up leaving and throwing away kuva and nightwave standing.

(While writing this post it happened again, guess DE really doesnt want us rolling rivens)

I have made a "main thread" for this issue, to avoid people spamming the forums with more and more threads.

However! If it happened on a completely different tile-set, then that is definitely something that needs to be known. Right now, it only seems to be happening on Grineer Asteroid and Grineer Galleon tile-sets, so if it's also happening on Grineer Sealab (mariana) then that is pretty dire news.

PS: Pacific on Earth is a Kuva Siphon right now, so it was likely that mission.

I've had this happen multiple times in the past, mostly on Corpus missions and I've posted about it, but it seems nothing will change, as it still happens regularly.

Don't remember all missions, but it happened multiple times while farming Alad V solo.

il y a 1 minute, z3roblade a dit :

I've had this happen multiple times in the past, mostly on Corpus missions and I've posted about it, but it seems nothing will change, as it still happens regularly.

Don't remember all missions, but it happened multiple times while farming Alad V solo.

I do admit it does sometimes happen, but after the latest hotfix, almost every single mission played on either of these 2 tile-sets leads to this bug. It isn't a once in a hundred thing, but nearly every single time; they are completely broken. 

I'm not an expert since I'm staying clear of this tileset until the bug is fixed, but I've seen posts mentioning that Loki's switch teleport would work. If this is indeed correct, I'm fairly certain that Nova's portals might also help deal with the issue. From my personal experience, as a last-ditch resort, I'd recommend ending the task for Warframe from Task Manager, since doing what I did (turning off Wi-Fi on the computer for a second to force a disconnect then turning it back on really quick) does not work and will not prompt you to reconnect to the squad.

If someone disconnects but isn't given the reconnect option, they will be completely unable to rejoin (at least in the case of Defection) because the mission objectives will have been complete.

I had this happen 5 missions in a row yesterday. This is also happening on some corpus tilesets.

Another workaround is to die and not rez and then the player that can get through the doors can exfil and bring the team out that way

This has been a real pain since the PoE update

I have seen it happen more specifically in sabotage and rescue missions on any planet. to what everything endorses the problem in these missions and everything that involves them will be harmed. I had this problem several times even in void crevices.

Edited by Oglognes

I can now confirm that this bug also affects Sanctuary Onslaught. 

Grineer Galleon tile-set; the host could move through the doors toward the Data Conduit, but everyone else was blocked inside the spawn area.

This happened to me and a friend as well, but in Defection on Saturn. Whatever door was the "last" door before Extraction wouldn't open for him as client until after host migration happened as I extracted.

I was in Steel Meridian Stabotage on Jupiter. A Nezha and myself split to look for medallions while the host and another player completed the mission. The Nezha went on some alternate route, and we ended up meeting on the other side of one door (green so it should be able to open). Neither of us could get it to open and couldn't go through, just like the bug in Grineer tilesets. The host (Mag Prime) had no issue walking through. Fortunately there was an alternative way to extraction (he had branched off on another room), but if it had happened near the way to extraction it would have broken the mission like in Grineer Galleon missions.

This is the fifth time that I run into this bug, and this was the best case scenario in it.

Edited by Prince_Day
Adding detail I forgot

Hello. Since the last patch, fully-green doors will sometimes not open. Ever. Myself and my teammates have had to abandon 4 missions so far because a certain door will simply not open. Just happened again on the Mobile Defense Sortie. 

Please fix. Thanks.