Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Game-breaking] [Bug] Broken/Stuck Doors (Main Thread)

MetalDeath

During a few relic misson upon going to the exit to complete the mission there has been doors that myslef and other is the party have not been able to go through, the doors a marked green for use to go through, no locked out ethier

• Like 2

I ran Meso Radshare with random ppl. 4 times in a row, there's this door bug where everyone cannot pass the door except the host.

When i became the host and the bug happens, i realized the door stays open even when everyone stay away.

It might be because of the tileset, since it's a grineer rescue mission. It happened after rescuing the prisoner.

For other observation, it always happen when fissure enemies spawned right behind that door.

Help! make a quick hotfix about this. I also saw posts complaning about this problem too!

After completed the objective and on the way to the extract point, a random door will lock for no reason and block all players except the host to go to extract point. The door light is shown as green.

This happened 3 times to me with different host today. My ping is not even high (around 70ms). 

FYI, one of the tile set with this problem is Thon, Ceres.

Update: The problem seems happening in other grineer tile set too. Random green light door just locked and block 3 players in Titan, Saturn (MD mission).

Edited by WaterFalll
  • Like 1

This isn't just fissue.  Happens on invasions and nightmare mode too. 

This has happened to me 5 times since yesterday's update.  This needs to be fixed ASAFP.    The only really safe thing to run right now is excavation on earth.  No doors.

So ... BUMP.  FIX THIS.

Ok until DE decides to fix this game breaking bug I have found one workaround.    Since I play in windowed mode I simply close my window with the X that shuts down the game, I haven't tested it but ALT+4 or shutting the game down in task manager should yield the same results.  After you've done that load the game again and you should get a popup asking if you want to rejoin the squad, click yes and you will respawn in the mission next to the host (who should be past the door in question).    The bad news is, I've done this and found another unopenable door.    If however the host is in the extraction area, you should spawn next to him in the extraction area and be able to extract.

Was farming Harrow systems within the horrible thing that is Defection. [Carcol, Saturn]

We did 16 squads and we finally got the Harrow systems drop. My teammate also got his Ash systems from a manic too, we were golden.

Went to extract and... yep, broken door glitch. 

Host could go through the door, but the other 2 of us couldn't. The host and myself had no revives left and so we had no choice but to abort.

Many days farming on my end, only to get bug-frame 1.0.1. happen and lost my precious Harrow systems.

My teammate was even more irked as he had been farming Ash systems for who-knows how long too....

EDIT: I put "my precious Harrow Chassis"; it was meant to say Systems, as the Chassis is about as rare as a Vitality mod drop 😛 

Edited by Els236

I would urge you to contact customer support ASAP. The same exact thing happened to me (after about 10 hours of farming Harrow's systems). Despite the fact that I have video proof of what was earned through the level, they're pretty set on still restoring one item (which to me is fine if its just how theyve always done it). If they say something similar to you, make sure that Harrow's Systems is the one item you want back. It sucks if you got something decently rare/expensive as well, but for me, there's no way I'm grinding for that again.

This happens in invasions as well.

This made worst with a double lock friendship doors where all other players are left behind a door, that appears closed to them but open to hosting player of number 1 (was me in this video).

This game are filled with too many doors, I wonder why? There are only a few missions that have no doors or at least just a few optional doors that can stay closed. E-Prime, Mantle, and Everest on Earth, plus Archwing missions, that are a few of them.