Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Arca Plasmor Builds?

10YENN

Question

Hello there!

I have recently just acquired the Arca Plasmor and I've been looking around trying to see what other people say about modding it.

I've heard about elemental damage, Blunderbluss and a few other things--

but I wanted to know what the best mods for it are and if anybody has a build that can hopefully nuke around lvl 80 enemies.

[If by any chance you mention a rare mod, it would be useful to tell me where you have also gotten it except for primed mods.]

Mods I currently have on the Plasmor;

(ALL MAXED)

- Seeking Fury

- Ravage

- Shotgun Ammo Mutation

- Chilling Reload

- Vigilante Armaments

- Point Blank

- Shell Compression

Edited by Yulvok
Forgot to add some of the mods I have on the weapon

6 answers to this question

I really don't like this Shotgun... Mostly because its not actually a shotgun.

The thing That Pisses me off the most are its Stats.

22% Crit Chance

28% Percent Status Chance

So just like the Opticor Vandal its a Hybrid Weapon.... and that means it just doesn't perform Consistently when it comes to Crits because not only does it have wonky crit chance just but its also in a weapon class with a rubbish Crit Chance mod, Blunderbuss. It makes up for this by being in a weapon class by having more consistent Multishot Mods.... Hell's Chamber and Vigilante Armaments will give a total of 180% Multishot.... 

Im pretty sure it can also achieve 100% Status Chance using 5 Mods.

Frigid Blast (Pago, Rotation C)

Scattering inferno (Tier 4 Spy missions)

Shell Shock (Naeglar Rotation C)

Toxic Barrage (Corrupted Vor)

And Shotgun Savvy (Lying around on the floor sonewhere)

This is both good and Bad because you can Proc status effects with everyshot but now you don't have any Space Left for anything else.

The good news because its not actually a Shotgun you don't need 100% Status Chance so you can remove Shogun Savvy in favor of something else.... 

Also I run all my Shotguns with Both Point Blank and latest?cb=20171007155758

Why ? 

Because Baro refuses to Bring latest?cb=20171007153753

😞

I know people say that Primed Mods arent necessary but really thats only True for Rifle Class Weapons....and maybe Pistols. The Easily accessible Shotguns and Melee Mods are just just Flat out Rubbish but Luckily with Crit Melee weapons theres hope in the form of the Sacrificial Set.... Shotguns don't have this so without Rivens they always tend to be Underwhelming.

2 hours ago, Yulvok said:

Mods I currently have on the Plasmor;

(ALL MAXED)

- Seeking Fury

- Ravage

- Shotgun Ammo Mutation

- Chilling Reload

- Vigilante Armaments

- Point Blank

- Shell Compression

Ammo isn't an issue for this weapon...so you don't need any Ammo mods at all....

1 hour ago, KIREEK said:

You make your own builds, since modding is a basic mechanic and the best is always the one suited to your gameplay (requires gameplay)

The speed that you move changes your build, the enemy that you fight changes your build, the mods you have access changes your build, a riven mod changes your build, the goal assigned to the weapon changes your build

Only you know what you want to do, hearing about elemental mods is pointless, you need to LEARN what they do, what elements do and which ones you want, if any.

Before going for lvl 80 enemies (or any enemy for that matter), backtrack a tad bit and learn the modding system.

Not what you wanted to hear, but it's the only thing that will make you go anywhere.

This is Probably the Best advice....

Understanding how the mods work and how the weapon works will allow you to make an Optimal Build for various Sitations.

Edited by Lutesque

You make your own builds, since modding is a basic mechanic and the best is always the one suited to your gameplay (requires gameplay)

The speed that you move changes your build, the enemy that you fight changes your build, the mods you have access changes your build, a riven mod changes your build, the goal assigned to the weapon changes your build

Only you know what you want to do, hearing about elemental mods is pointless, you need to LEARN what they do, what elements do and which ones you want, if any.

Before going for lvl 80 enemies (or any enemy for that matter), backtrack a tad bit and learn the modding system.

Not what you wanted to hear, but it's the only thing that will make you go anywhere.

Edited by KIREEK
  • Like 1

Not trying to be rude here but.. your build is HORRIBLE. Ammo mutation? It's one of the most ammo efficient weapons. 

Why seeking fury?? The reload bonus is laughable and the plasmor has innate punch through anyway.

Also, you use shell compression instead of blunderbuss? You got ravage installed!

And lastly... more multishot for exactly.. what? You're splitting the damage too much with that.

! Use this !  < - This build is the best you can get without a riven, don't think twice, just try it out.

Edited by Karu-QW
  • Like 1

Just now, Karu-QW said:

Not trying to be rude here but.. your build is HORRIBLE. Ammo mutation? It's one of the most ammo efficient weapons. 

Why seeking fury?? The reload bonus is laughable and the plasmor has innate punch through anyway.

Also, you use shell compression instead of blunderbuss? You got ravage installed!

And lasty... more multishot for exactly.. what? You're splitting the damage too much with that.

! Use this !  < - This build is the best you can get without a riven, don't think twice, just try it out.

Splitting damage with multishot... what? It doesn't split damage, it adds a chance to fire another shot with the same damage as the initial shot.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Wyrmius_Prime:

Splitting damage with multishot... what? It doesn't split damage, it adds a chance to fire another shot with the same damage as the initial shot.

1. It's only 60%, that's too low.

2. I'm talking about the elemental damage. You should focus on radiation over any other elemental combo as in my build as it has 13k radiation and 6k viral. Replace the toxin or cold damage and the weapon becomes a lot worse.

1 hour ago, Karu-QW said:

And lastly... more multishot for exactly.. what? You're splitting the damage too much with that.

I have just slapped on some of the mods I've already had levelled to help me with levelling the weapon itself, I didn't care much for it until now when I'm able to forma it if needed. 

1 hour ago, KIREEK said:

I did have someone teach me about the modding system and such, however I still like more opinions about what to put on weapons, to see and hear what works best for other people and then adjust it to my liking.

I'm just looking for a general build, not anything specific, since that I will obviously tweak depending on what I'm fighting. 

Edited by Yulvok