Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

make umbra forma bp real

xmegarockx

i think is time for that to happen there is no point on make us suffer 30 ranks of nightwave every 16weeks to get one umbra forma please DE make it real

umbra forma bp requieres

5 normal formas

2argons

500 oxium

1000 cryotic

10 orokin cells

and 10 Sentient Core

to make 1 umbra forma

Only thing that fits with umbral forma would be argons and cells. I dont really see how sentient cores would be connected to umbral forma at all. Kuva would probably be needed in large amounts.

But I prefer how it is now, one forma every 10 weeks or so. And one of them goes a long way on frames that use 3 umbral mods, on those that use two it is generally pretty much overkill.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Disagree. Umbral Forma should be difficult to obtain.

Time gating is difficult?  There's a big difference between scarce availability and something being hard to obtain mate.  This is like saying event weapons are hard to get - no they aren't hard to get, there's just a small time dictated window to do so.  There's nothing hard about getting Umbra Forma right now, it's just boring and long and time gated on 2 levels.  Your challenges are time gated, and the Umbra Forma is time gated as a reward to 1, presumably every nightwave season.  That's not difficulty by any stretch of the imagination - that's scarcity.  

Let's be real here - the Nightwave challenges are also not by any means "difficult" - they're all super easy, but also just tedious and you can only do them as DE hands them to you. 

My idea of difficult involved challenge of some sort though, not just checklists of super easy tasks that take weeks to complete because of DE only drip feeding you a little bit of tasks at a time.... maybe I'm the only one...

Edited by (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z

Give us a blueprint and make it expensive AF.

Stuff that you would really really really have to grind for, as to provide scarcity. Kuva, Ducats, Ediolon shards, toroids, etc.

I'm all for it being rare and elusive. The problem is the timegating behind it, and the fact high MR players have redo things. Gild items, etc.