Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What would you think of a loot specification system in this game?

AnOldAlias

Basically what I mean is..

You can choose one mod, one item, etc, from anything in the game that has a drop rate % from an enemy, mission, etc, and specify in-game via in-game tools that you are wanting that, REALLY badly.

Every time you kill that enemy, do that mission, etc, and you don't get the item you wanted, the % chance to get it increases by a little amount, until you get it. When you get it, the % resets to default and you can't specify that item again since you have a copy of it. If you sell the item, you have a few hours(or more) wait time after the trade till you can specify that item again for the % chance increase after each failed attempt, but you could still farm it normally anyway of course.

What would you think of that in this game?

I'd be fine with it.  Nothing like doing a 10 rotation arbitration and getting literally nothing but endo for rewards for the 10th time.  My friend and I often feign surprise when we get something else.  "Gasp!  There are things other than endo on the drop table??!?"

Edited by (PS4)Lollybomb

В 19.05.2019 в 19:00, (PS4)Lollybomb сказал:

I'd be fine with it.  Nothing like doing a 10 rotation arbitration and getting literally nothing but endo for rewards for the 10th time.  My friend and I often feign surprise when we get something else.  "Gasp!  There are things other than endo on the drop table??!?"

unknown.pngnice joke about "10 rotation arbitration"unknown.png