Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purchased the Equinox Prime Access and Did Not Recieve The Entire Package.

(XBOX)Q 2 K O

Question

I received: Equinox Prime, Stradavar Prime, Tipedo Prime, 2.6K Platinum that’s it. 

-No Narvarr Prime Armor

-No Isabeau Prime Syandana 

-No Credit Booster

-No Affinity Booster

The transaction was 87.99 after tax on XB1. I can provide pictures to show that these things weren’t included in my package and also proof of purchase. If anyone could point me to a better area to post this I’d appreciate it, thank you. I work hard for my money and made a decision to support the devs by buying this Prime Access, I just want what I paid for.

11 answers to this question

WarframeⓇ: Equinox Prime Access Pack

Pack Includes: - 2625 Platinum - Equinox Prime - Stradavar Prime - Tipedo Prime - Exclusive Equinox Prime Glyphs  $80

WarframeⓇ: Equinox Prime Accessories Pack

Pack Includes: - 1365 Platinum - Narvarr Prime Armor: Bold, rugged, stalwart. Stand the night, face the dawn - Isabeau Prime Syandana: A flowing river of light and grace, a Syandana fit for royalty - 90 Day Affinity Booster - 90 Day Credit Booster $60

3 hours ago, Firetempest said:

WarframeⓇ: Equinox Prime Accessories Pack

Pack Includes: - 1365 Platinum - Narvarr Prime Armor: Bold, rugged, stalwart. Stand the night, face the dawn - Isabeau Prime Syandana: A flowing river of light and grace, a Syandana fit for royalty - 90 Day Affinity Booster - 90 Day Credit Booster $60

Where are you seeing this? The product page does not indicate plat is provided with just the accessories.

12 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Thanks. Interesting. I'd say consoles get a better deal than us at PC then. I'd buy the accessories pack if it included plat.

Only because they don't get coupons on plat but on singular items on market. That extra $10 is roughly a 85% coupon for 1.3k plat that can only be used once and only with the $50 of cosmetics and the least important boosters.

Edited by Firetempest