Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nigthwave S2 when and why cut S1?

Lazarow

Question

First of all I was expecting nigthwave season 2 to come right after or a few days after season 1 ended. The gap between is become more and more unacceptable, season 1 should not have been cut if the gap was to be of this size and should have recycled the challenges that were from week 1 and so on so we dont have it empty and players can get nitain and whatever they need that nigthwave has. I know that they are making the system better but they could have just kept season 1 going while they did that

9 answers to this question

The reason for the delay was stated during the 3 weeks before Season 1 Ended. They are giving it a couple weeks so that all consoles along with PC can catch up and all Start on a united front. Just because people didn't listen to live streams Read news notes check twitter or read the mail sent out in the last 3 weeks of NW Season 1 doesn't mean it is unacceptable. Patience is a virtue.

• Like 2

Well... I also assumed it'd be here today. I seriously don't know why nightwave would be treated like most updates (with extended intervals between eachother) since it was supposed to be mostly continuous. I mean, I understand a week interval. Good for a quick rest, ok. But to leave players without alerts or a replacement to them, plus the store, for more than a week... I just can't see why other than it not being even finished. Which is surprising since DE implied they were just waiting on the consoles to get certed and release it as soon as this week, likely yesterday since it'd be the start of a week. Which has not happened. 

But oh well, I guess we got till wednesday. While not Sunday it's still update day so we'll see.

Just now, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

I’m afraid that we are all waiting for new Update on Consoles.

Im guessing they will ship the gas city remaster and nigthwave for console then so they waiting on that to release it same time on all platforms

1 minute ago, OyabunKyuubi said:

The reason for the delay was stated during the 3 weeks before Season 1 Ended. They are giving it a couple weeks so that all consoles along with PC can catch up and all Start on a united front. Just because people didn't listen to live streams Read news notes check twitter or read the mail sent out in the last 3 weeks of NW Season 1 doesn't mean it is unacceptable. Patience is a virtue.

I must have missed it on some notes, can you link the threads as for the rest listed I dont follow it THAT much, thanks for the info