Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.7

[DE]Rebecca

this update was weird for me, said 5 mb and after i downloaded that then a 8mb download appeared out of nowhere, also i didnt get the message's you usually send warning of an update, anywho, after the update the warframe site & game didnt work for me for atleast 20 min's.     p.s, I have noticed when i exit the game it surely shuts off, but its still running something at  half a gigabyte ddr... Sorry if this is poorly written, i am but a humble Icelander.

Additions:

Darvo has emerged to offer discounted goods to the Tenno... he lurks in the Market.

Fixes:

Fix for Unranked Fusion Cores being offered as a mission reward.

Fix for Turkish Players unable to join in-progress missions.

Fix for motion blur in Syandana.

Fix for Gear Blueprints being sold for more credits than they cost.

Fix for crash that could occur when viewing Arsenal while mission is starting.

Initial Feedback on Darvo: It might be a good idea to make his discounts slightly longer, at least 24 hours. ~Having seventeen hour discounts is kind of unintuitive. That way you cover people in more timezones, or guys who have to work. Obviously it should still be time limited to play on human psychology and get people to buy now, but a little more time wouldn't be amiss. 

Also, I love the idea. More background material tied in with a new store mechanic that'll help alleviate some of the store's issues? Yay. 

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

I got a friend who's having serious issues with login apparently, this should be remidied fast cause he's not the only one that's having this trouble. Also I myself have lag issues in the derilict missions and void ones with the large rooms and the trees for some reason. The derilict ones are far more aggresive on that lag hitting me.