The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.7

[DE]Rebecca

Thank you for your work! BUT Nekros all too bad at all, why do not change, then when you come out of the dojo, Wisnu game, you can not get out of the armory, blacksmith and so on! I think enough you deal with minor corrections, more seriously, it's time to solve the problem!

You use the scrapped boss for Pluto as a merchant.

...Saddening..

Anyway, [obligatory positive remarks]

Arn Etina lives again!

Anyways i like the idea of a sort of "Black market" trader who pops in to give out deals on themed packs like this, it's a good thing for newer players or people who just want a quick theme loadout and are willing to drop the cash on it.

Keep it up DE!

No change on Mag's Pull yet ;w; 

Mags new Pull is fiiiiine.

Don't aim straight at enemies - it's an AOE Effect now, so do things like aim above the cover they are in, aim at the floor in front of you, or even just aim straight up with enemies close to you.

You'll be amazed at how much more it does now.

Mags new Pull is fiiiiine.

Don't aim straight at enemies - it's an AOE Effect now, so do things like aim above the cover they are in, aim at the floor in front of you, or even just aim straight up with enemies close to you.

You'll be amazed at how much more it does now.

well, I know how to used it but I want Mag to be a fun to play frame not a nuke frame like Nova. Mag is my first frame and I love her gameplay a lot. After the patch, the magic is gone. 

Ah well, I was hoping the new Clan weapon/sentinel costs would get a (massive) revamp but I guess those BPs will just have to sit in my foundry for a while.

I really don't want an "I win" weapon in this game, especially when it seems to be a pay for or grind interminably cost.

Actually, not even especially. If the stats of these things matched their cost they would break the game.

But its such a nice utility skill. this is Mag all over again. kids who arent strategical whine.

it got Pull ruined. watch out before all skills of nekros get ruined.

Remeber that desecrate has practically no combat utility, except the life-orbs, also Nekros is a necromancer, no gravedigger. DE should just make his 3 a mod for a sentinel or for a warframe, there should be no extra loot-skill.

No fix for the game being unresponsive after you host a Dojo? ): Sad times.

Ah, so that was that.

I wonder who that Darvo guy is... somehow I can't stop imagining Corpus children working in factories while he laugs manically.

On the other hand, yay, 2500 posts, gz Rebecca :D