Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abominations!

Grimvalor

Can we please get some kind of art for the few of us that were able to get abominations (the unholy union of Kavat/Kubrow)? Sad to see something that was so cool, and so limited, looking so shabby! Or at least make them look like they do on the liset. =P

Edited by Grimvalor

• 10 months later...

I am severely disappointed after finding out last night that abominations, to other players, look like regular Kubrows. In case you did not know "abominations" are Kavat/Kubrow cross breeds that only were obtainable in game for about a week when Kavats were released. they look hideously deformed your ship. Tactical Potato did a video about them . WHY do they look normal to others, I am quite proud I was able to get one on release. PLEASE give them a unique look to commemorate this piece of warframe history after all, a name like Kill Me Please does not really work on a regular looking kubrow, it does work for this nightmare fuel!

Edited by Grimvalor

As far as checking last night, rest of group said it looked like a normal kubrow. However, on my screen in missions, it looks "crystallized" like the one you see in the videos (0:39), on the ship it looks like the John Carpenter creature with long misshapen legs.

10 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

what happens if i get the imprints from someone do they end up all messed up or do they look like normal kavats/kubrows

If you breed it, it will come out normal.

DE already taken all measures to make em unique. I joined too late to get one and I envy those people who have em.

92f8c02677b4681ed98361fc61da879d.png

• 1 year later...

I asked years ago if abominations could keep their look that they have on the ship during groups. There is such a small community that have these gorgeous bastiges in the freezer, we had a time frame of crossing cats and dogs into a new glorious species. The mad scientists went crazy, and created nightmares. Abominations need luv too! 

Edited by Grimvalor
Correcting structure
  • Like 1