Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do i get in this room? (Mission)

(PSN)Pizza_Parker

Question

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Autongnosis said:

Void blast and any explosive scaffold can generally go through walls, try it

Damn, i recieved the message right after extracting (spent almost an hour there).

But i'll keep that in mind next time, thanks.

Just to be clear, do i have to aim somewhere specific or car i just shoot on the metal/around it for it to work?

In your pics, your waypoint, there are 4 squareish windows? CAn you see it?

Beneath those windows got 2 planks of metal crates, can you see it? It is all shown in your pics.

Each plank of metal crate has a chain hanging it, shoot n break those chain (you will see a prompt that it is destructible) and the crates will fall, revealing a tunnel into the room above.

1 hour ago, kyori said:

Each plank of metal crate has a chain hanging it, shoot n break those chain

Wait, a chain? When i was on that room, i didnt see any chain. And the other guy talked about hinges.

While on that level i used my arca plasmor to shoot all around the metal.

Can it only be destroyed with explosives or did i just miss?

On the 2nd picture there are 2 big vent-looking things under the 4 windows, they are held up by 2 whatevers (chains, hinges, anything you wanna call them), you need to shoot them. However, on your screenshot I can't see them at all, they might not be loaded in from that distance due to some graphical settings (or I'm just blind), could also be a bug, either way, shooting those 2 things is what you need to do for the vent-things to drop.

il y a une heure, (PS4)Pizza_Parker a dit :

Damn, i recieved the message right after extracting (spent almost an hour there).

But i'll keep that in mind next time, thanks.

Just to be clear, do i have to aim somewhere specific or car i just shoot on the metal/around it for it to work?

Oof, rip man. No in general you just go there, stick your face to the wall and void blast with abandon. It's generally enough. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

And the other guy talked about hinges.

That's just what I called them because all I remembered was they were metal of some kind.  I only ever go in there when grabbing syndicate medallions and that means I'll have my ignis on me so I never actually have to look much at them.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

Wait, a chain? When i was on that room, i didnt see any chain. And the other guy talked about hinges.

While on that level i used my arca plasmor to shoot all around the metal.

Can it only be destroyed with explosives or did i just miss?

You know in this game sometimes breakable objects will have a... glittering or whatever appearance that tells you that those thing you can break them? Those metal chains or hinges have the same visual effect. The next time you are there, look closely and you will see it.

You can break them with anything... of course you have to hit them first, you can't break them if you didn't hit them. lol

Here these 'whatevers' should be. Seems like bug happened and they weren't loaded. Try another mission and look for them. You'll need to shoot them with any weapon.

U63p9dQ.png

Edited by bl1te
spoiler

On 2019-06-29 at 6:59 AM, bl1te said:

Here these 'whatevers' should be. Seems like bug happened and they weren't loaded. Try another mission and look for them. You'll need to shoot them with any weapon.

Hide contents

U63p9dQ.png

I see, so the game was rigged from the start.

Either way, thanks a lot everyone!