Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ship Guests Cannot Hear your Somachord Music

(PSN)elixa13

I've completed mostly everything I have to do for now so I spend alot of time Decorating my ship 

and entertaining house guests aboard it. It saddens me that guests aboard your ship can not hear 

the music you've collected throughout the solar system and your octavia song playlists.

It would be a great opportinuty to share Octavia Albums you've created for sure I feel.

Or maybe even add Octavia's ability to play music when she dances like she can in 

relays or the Dojo to the ship so House Guests can bring their music with them 

like a House Warming Music PotLuck. What do you Guys think? I'd love to know.

Here's a Poll: http://www.strawpoll.me/18252485/r

Below: Hanging out with a Friend aboard my ship having a Chat,

Would be very nice to have music for him to hear other than silence.

download_2.jpeg?width=832&height=468

Edited by (PS4)elixa13
  • Like 1

You mean to tell me, that people don't disable the in-game music? I have enough trouble trying to follow the audio cues, like the humming resource caches on the Plains without the added music. Not to mention it felt like there were a LOT of Octavias when I started and the repetitive droning was annoying as all heck. 

7 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

You mean to tell me, that people don't disable the in-game music?

Not everyone is like you, ya know? 

For the OP, I always wondered why friends can't hear Somachord music. I'd definitely love the removal the restriction and adding a sound slider for "Ally orbiter mandachord" if you want to have a peace and quiet while your friends are groovin with the music.

Edited by DrivaMain

I've had issues with interior doors opening for guests, as well. I have a friend who can never visit my personal quarters because the door just doesn't respond to him, yet another friend of mine visited my ship and waltzed in on my Operator... Before he'd unlocked his own. Warframe's net code is frankly embarrassingly bad, with how many things either don't sync at all, often fall out of sync or just plain don't sync correctly.

On 2019-07-01 at 8:42 AM, Steel_Rook said:

I've had issues with interior doors opening for guests, as well. I have a friend who can never visit my personal quarters because the door just doesn't respond to him, yet another friend of mine visited my ship and waltzed in on my Operator... Before he'd unlocked his own. Warframe's net code is frankly embarrassingly bad, with how many things either don't sync at all, often fall out of sync or just plain don't sync correctly.

I have had the same problem Steel Originally when the ship invite system came I never had issues 

with friends walking through doors but now occasionally one guest will have an issue and Ill have to reinvite

them to my ship in order for them to be able to access that particular room.

On 2019-07-01 at 8:19 AM, DrivaMain said:

Not everyone is like you, ya know? 

For the OP, I always wondered why friends can't hear Somachord music. I'd definitely love the removal the restriction and adding a sound slider for "Ally orbiter mandachord" if you want to have a peace and quiet while your friends are groovin with the music.

I agree those are very sound ideas no pun intended 

thanks for your input on the topic 

On 2019-06-30 at 11:27 PM, sharkstrangler said:

Yeah this always confused me as it is kinda one of the most flashy things in my orbiter, and it doesn't work for guests. I also dislike the lack of all the UI screens, I find it to be irritating and makes orbiters look lifeless.

I would like a couple additions to the ships as well 

Sure would be nice if we could Invite 4 additional people to the ship for a ship party

like past 4 it wont let you go into games but the additional people could be invited 

to your orbiter to hang out and chat a bit. Would be a fun passtime.