Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Color (Set) Sharing Program!

Ctrax

This is quite similar to the other Ember Waifu... I mean Prime that was posted on the previous page.

u4xkEB8.jpg

jA50zY7.jpg

OwO

Been trying to find a good color set for Ember. I'll be borrowing this one. =3

What are the colors used for this?

Edited by AxialBlue

OwO

Been trying to find a good color set for Ember. I'll be borrowing this one. =3

What are the colors used for this?

Energy color is from the twilight set:

PR1D4k2.png

The rest of the colors are as you can see, black and white ;3

Attatchments colors:

Primary:

2FtAYuo.png

Tint color 3 (might as well go with pure black here too, but I found the dark-grey to be a nice change of pace):

U67c7Yw.png

Edited by Radford_343

Energy color is from the twilight set:

PR1D4k2.png

The rest of the colors are as you can see, black and white ;3

Attatchments colors:

Primary:

2FtAYuo.png

Tint color 3 (might as well go with pure black here too, but I found the dark-grey to be a nice change of pace):

U67c7Yw.png

Awesome! Tyvm! =)

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594788129842195565/61F8C763DC65BBA8455F6E1B59B0C4E9191581B9/

I don't know how to make the image actually appear in the post, but the link SEEMS to work. This is my Tree Frog Loki set.

It was originally made when I had only Classic Saturated, though since then I've picked up Twilight and Smoke and thus I've added some additions to it in that vein, namely making the Iliac Syndana have black rather than purple as it's "spine" color. Also Shamrock orange was used for a brighter orange.

Darkest Classic Saturated purple for the primary color. Secondary is the darkest teal color in Classic Saturated as well as the lightest of the "bluish green" colors, furthest to the right and I believe close under the teal was used for tint 4. Shamrock orange, furthest to the right and first Orange on that column, was used for the tint 3.

Armor pieces are Edo and unchanged as far as colors go, and I went with a sort of "ronin" look with the asymmetrical armor. The badge is Sling-stone, helmet is Swindle, and the syndana is Iliac with the purple "spine" changed to Smoke's black. He's wielding a Jaw Sword in the same color set as him.

Energy color is the furthest right at the bottom in the Twilight set.

Originally, this set took only things from Classic Saturated. So the Orange from Classic Saturated will make a fine replacement for Shamrock if needed, Classic Saturated Black is fair enough for the Iliac if you want to use black on it's spine. Armor and syndanna are entirely unnecessary for this look, but I appreciate them personally. 

Edited by Adumu

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594788129842195565/61F8C763DC65BBA8455F6E1B59B0C4E9191581B9/

I don't know how to make the image actually appear in the post, but the link SEEMS to work. This is my Tree Frog Loki set.

It was originally made when I had only Classic Saturated, though since then I've picked up Twilight and Smoke and thus I've added some additions to it in that vein, namely making the Iliac Syndana have black rather than purple as it's "spine" color. Also Shamrock orange was used for a brighter orange.

Darkest Classic Saturated purple for the primary color. Secondary is the darkest teal color in Classic Saturated as well as the lightest of the "bluish green" colors, furthest to the right and I believe close under the teal was used for tint 4. Shamrock orange, furthest to the right and first Orange on that column, was used for the tint 3.

Armor pieces are Edo and unchanged as far as colors go, and I went with a sort of "ronin" look with the asymmetrical armor. The badge is Sling-stone, helmet is Swindle, and the syndana is Iliac with the purple "spine" changed to Smoke's black. He's wielding a Jaw Sword in the same color set as him.

Energy color is the furthest right at the bottom in the Twilight set.

Originally, this set took only things from Classic Saturated. So the Orange from Classic Saturated will make a fine replacement for Shamrock if needed, Classic Saturated Black is fair enough for the Iliac if you want to use black on it's spine. Armor and syndanna are entirely unnecessary for this look, but I appreciate them personally. 

To put in a n image use the [image] tag (with /image at the end with the [] brackets)

Guys! I found the ultraviolet color! Allow me to introduce it.

First, say hi to my Ember Prime, she will be your guide into the world of dope colors:

Her color palette is from the Twilight color picker, the reddish details from Valentine.

d0qtcPK.jpg

But what's the color on her syandana?

This baby:

enN0whd.jpg

Let's compare it to other similar colors:

pi7bQml.jpg

tFEmEEk.jpg

8FouvCS.jpg

Cria7CG.jpg

See the difference? But it's not all... The color reacts with white surfaces and creates...

1jqvkI2.jpg

rnZpILI.jpg

iAkw53D.jpg

Guys! I found the ultraviolet color! Allow me to introduce it.

First, say hi to my Ember Prime, she will be your guide into the world of dope colors:

Not sure if serious, or if my sarcasm detectior must be calibrated.

Regardless of the seriousness of the post, I really like the new syndana on ember p, and yours look fabulous ;)

Edited by Radford_343

Oops, thought I saw this similar concept on another thread n posted there. Figured here would be a better place. Enjoy...or dont :P

"Deathstroke" Excalibur

j53co6z.png

"Infectious" Saryn

rTotd44.png

"Dark Daemon" Banshee

IKQoHcb.png

"Eternal Flame" Ember Prime

XkopzkI.png

"Sludge Dragon" Hydroid

Gg9DjdB.png

"Dusk" Oberon

JYlH2Qc.png

"Regal Vanguard" Rhino Prime

NpMw8hQ.png

"The Pulse" Volt

gTEpzd7.png

Luff my Banshee's scheme, here are some random shots. That one where she's jumping is my new wallpaper lol, if only I could make her hold a Lecta...

Colors are all basic, nothing bought. Orange, Dark Blueish Gray, the yellow is the standard Banshee color, energy is the Pinkish Purplish near the top.

Has a funny Sonic & Tails vibe

i9lU6lA.png

"It's the smallest suppository I could find, honest!"

mDKtVCO.png

N6ZFNcp.png

PEOjsso.png

dat fps doe.. 0.o im jelly only get 60 lol

btw what button is the screenshot button i still havent found that out looking for it without steam open

Ash 

soVQAIz.jpg

Banshee

zuQuAGd.jpg

Ember Prime

60NIN8J.jpg

Excalibur 

4LEPofn.jpg

Frost Prime

wNf2OMf.jpg

Mag Prime 

8zT9pi2.jpg

Nekros

vMUjPiT.jpg

Nyx

eP9r6p0.jpg

Oberon

7zOJuAd.jpg

Rhino

pvFjItk.jpg

Valkyr

IuoT0U1.jpg

Vauban

02gezKL.jpg

Volt 

vY27pP1.jpg

Will add Saryn, Nova and Trinity once I get them. Also, Dont know how to hide credit and plat etc on the PS4.