Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

is it just me or sometimes in tile-sets everything including me gets really glossy like ive been rained upon

Jivy

Question

20 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

They have been upgrading graphics code like lighting and colors and stuff.   

Are you saying this is NOT from being rained on???  Because rain can happen randomly...  

yes its NOT from being rained on like in missions not open worlds

9 hours ago, swiftasacoursing said:

It comes and goes. You probably just didn’t notice it before bc this has certainly been a long-running issue.

no i would of noticed it some tilesets get really glossy like a kuva tileset

14 hours ago, Stonehenge said:

Glossy effect for no reason is a common visual trick, but i don't know the exact reason. Maybe it has something to do with PBR glitching, or not.

it only just started happening after the wukong prime update idk if its just me does it happen to you?

Il y a 6 heures, Jivy a dit :

it only just started happening after the wukong prime update idk if its just me does it happen to you?

Glossy and reflections issues are in-game for years dude.

Even if they fix a lot of things i I dont see them fixing the reflecting lights anytime soon now we have warframes with a lot of different textures.

Look at tennogen creations : Hitsusan for example uses very mat and smooth textures, while Faven uses more glossy and brushed metals for his armors. How can they make light reflecting perfectly on any skin from every frame, in all tilesets. Good luck with that.

That being said, you can have reflections issues poping just after an update of course. Only thing you have to do is reporting it in bug section or update feedback and wait.

Edited by Stonehenge