Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deluxe Skin Bundle Fix

There are plenty of us, myself included, who have payed plat for a deluxe skin without purchasing the rest of the bundle and then at a later date realize that we wished we bought the whole bundle. But even though the we have the major item in the bundle (the warframe skin), it is still the same price and may contain as little as one weapon skin. 

I believe that the bundle price should be reduced according to the price of the skin we have already purchased. Maybe not an exact price reduction but close enough to it to seem fair.

This could apply to other bundles but deluxe skins would be a great place to start.

1 minute ago, Non_OffensiveAlias said:

I believe that the bundle price should be reduced according to the price of the skin we have already purchased. Maybe not an exact price reduction but close enough to it to seem fair

Seems like a sensible enough idea. You should probably get it moved to Feedback so DE (possibly) can see it. DE doesn’t really look in GD.

I believe you are able to message Support and have them sort the issue for you. Then can refund the purchased skin and give you the bundle. Note that I have never done this myself, people have stated DE is happy to. I mean, you are saying “I want to give you more money” so why wouldn’t they be?

4 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

No, the Deluxe bundle is already at a reduced price than what you would normally pay for all those items separately. People would just abuse what you want to get the whole bundle for cheaper.

What? So if you buy the bundle it's a reduced price, correct? So if you buy the skin for full price, and then later the other items in the bundle youd be paying more, so how is that to be 'abused'. 

26 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

No, the Deluxe bundle is already at a reduced price than what you would normally pay for all those items separately. People would just abuse what you want to get the whole bundle for cheaper.

Are you sure you're talking about Deluxe Skin Bundles? The only item you can purchase separately from a Deluxe Skin Bundle is the Deluxe Skin itself. The other cosmetics aren't sold independently of the bundle. There's nothing else that is "reduced price" because nothing else has a separate price.

Example (Nyx Pasithea):

• Deluxe Skin - 165p
  • Bundle - 225p

The difference in in price is 225 - 165 = 60p. The OP is asking for people who already purchased the skin (165p) to "upgrade" to the Bundle for an additional 60p. This is functionally the equivalent of this person having purchased the Bundle from the get go. 

1 hour ago, Ascarith said:

Are you sure you're talking about Deluxe Skin Bundles? The only item you can purchase separately from a Deluxe Skin Bundle is the Deluxe Skin itself. The other cosmetics aren't sold independently of the bundle. There's nothing else that is "reduced price" because nothing else has a separate price.

Example (Nyx Pasithea):

• Deluxe Skin - 165p
  • Bundle - 225p

The difference in in price is 225 - 165 = 60p. The OP is asking for people who already purchased the skin (165p) to "upgrade" to the Bundle for an additional 60p. This is functionally the equivalent of this person having purchased the Bundle from the get go. 

you'd have to take time frame into account im sure if you bought loki's then a few weeks later wanted the bundle i dont think support would be willing to do that 

1 hour ago, seprent said:

you'd have to take time frame into account im sure if you bought loki's then a few weeks later wanted the bundle i dont think support would be willing to do that 

To be clear, I'm not saying Support can (or should) do this for us. I'm saying OP would like this to be an in-game option that wouldn't need to involve Support at all. 

The poster I responded to seemed to be basing their response on non-Deluxe Skin Bundles, many of which are actually cheaper than buying each individual part of the bundle separately. I was just trying to clarify for that poster what the OP was focused on.