Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Guys, the Sacrifice is coming this month... And if the Sacrifice i coming this month, then what are they going to unveil for Tennocon? i kind of assumed that they would go the unveiling a whole new system for warframes (like focus but better and for Warframes) and then tell us it's tied to the Sacrifice which would come after Tennocon but NOP! Thoughts, anyone?

18 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Welcome back

*LPW secret noodle shake*

Thanks, assuming you actually do remember me.

I've finally managed to put aside time to play Warframe more. I'm currently working on getting Trusted with the Ostron so I can guild a beautiful scythe ("heavy blade") zaw that I built, as well as trying to reach MR9. Currently a little under 6K away  but most of my gear is suddenly taking a bit longer since, y'know, higher levels require more EXP. You guys have any tips for a guy who doesn't really know how he reached MR8?

Anyways, what's the "topic" been like in the months I've been gone?

5 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Stupid stomach bug. It's bad enough I have frequent intestinal issues. Combine that with neasua and body aches. Fun times for me I guess. 

Sounds very uncomfortable. I got bit by a silly little fly on my foot, and my entire leg has swollen up.

5 hours ago, Sajochi said:

Stupid stomach bug. It's bad enough I have frequent intestinal issues. Combine that with neasua and body aches. Fun times for me I guess. 

Oh noooo. Poor you. Must suck to have stomach issues :tongue:

19 minutes ago, (XB1)UKILR said:

I am an Ash main, after all.

Ewwwwwwwwww. No Ash mains allowed in LPW.

Hey guys are any of you watching Daniel the Demon ?

He is actualy doing an all day warframe stream due to an event and will be on twitch front page at 6.

Sounds interesting dont you think ? Seems like its not gonna be the sacrifice thougth ^.^ 

^.^

Edited by trunks013

vor 2 Stunden schrieb trunks013:

Hey guys are any of you watching Daniel the Demon ?

He is actualy doing an all day warframe stream due to an event and will be on twitch front page at 6.

Sounds interesting dont you think ? Seems like its not gonna be the sacrifice thougth ^.^ 

^.^

Are you getting paid for that promotion?

41 minutes ago, Datsher said:

Are you getting paid for that promotion?

No but i can do  shameless promotion 

Ladies and Gentlement go to https://www.humblebundle.com/games/daedalic-2018-bundle?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_2

in the bottom you can subscribe to the news letter and get free warframe STUFF 

FREE Humble exclusive for Warframe! (PC only)

Warframe is a cooperative, free-to-play online action game set in an evolving sci-fi world. Get these Humble exclusives for free: 
  • Foxglove Syandana cosmetic item
  • 200,000 Credits (in-game currency)
  • 3-Day Affinity + Resource Boosters

User discretion is advice batteries not includes do not stare at the offer for too long without blinking or you may risk eye dammage