Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

6 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Added flavour.

You are indeed a brave man to consume shame and disappointment. 

On another note, my last day at my crappy job that doesn't even pay enough for me to travel to and from it is today. I'm gonna celebrate by getting salty in for honor. Haven't decided if I'll stream it or not though. 

il y a 6 minutes, Sajochi a dit :

On another note, my last day at my crappy job that doesn't even pay enough for me to travel to and from it is today. I'm gonna celebrate by getting salty in for honor. Haven't decided if I'll stream it or not though. 

Celebrate by beeing salty farming wisps on the plains mah dude

6 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Those are among my favourite condiments, second only to salt.

Make up for the lack of pay by nicking as much as you can and selling it on ebay.

11 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

Celebrate by beeing salty farming wisps on the plains mah dude

I get enough wisps running T5 bounties. And when plague star rolled around last time. 

10 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Those are among my favourite condiments, second only to salt.

Make up for the lack of pay by nicking as much as you can and selling it on ebay.

Salt is always good. And that's some genuinely useful advice. I was just gonna go back to school for IT and see where streaming will go, but I guess having a minor theft charge is also a solid move to make. 

Remember kids, don't actually steal from your former workplace. That's a bad. This is a PSA probably by sonic or something. 

1 minute ago, Sajochi said:

I was just gonna go back to school for IT and see where streaming will go, but I guess having a minor theft charge is also a solid move to make. 

They're like battle scars. The more you have, the cooler you are. Duh. :clem:

il y a 32 minutes, Sajochi a dit :

Also, I feel your pain bro, worked at subway for 2 years straight until I got an office job (where I'm writing this from). Who was your pain supplier (employer) ?

12 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

Also, I feel your pain bro, worked at subway for 2 years straight until I got an office job (where I'm writing this from). Who was your pain supplier (employer) ?

For a company called marketsource where I'm contracted to sit in the back of a target selling overpriced phones. Used to pay me well then they cut my commission in half with a new system and forced me to work a full time schedule on part time pay for almost 3 years.

il y a 44 minutes, Sajochi a dit :

For a company called marketsource where I'm contracted to sit in the back of a target selling overpriced phones. Used to pay me well then they cut my commission in half with a new system and forced me to work a full time schedule on part time pay for almost 3 years.

What they'd deserve you to do :

giphy.gif