The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

2 hours ago, Primbone said:

ꦅꦏꦶꦗꦮ | do you see squares for that writing? | yet you won't see this post here...

I̴̮̝̩͛̑̂ͬͥ̇̐̾͆ͥ̊ͣ̒ͩ̄ͨ̒̕͟͝͡ͅ ̵̡̧͓̩͍̯͇͕̗̳̓̅̽͒̌̉͛́̒̎ͪ͊̉ͫ̚͢͞s̓̄ͬ̉̊͊̃̍ͤ̂͑͟͏̩͈͈̳̮̟̪̼̤̜̝̪͍̜̖͈̱́͘ͅę̅ͮ̍̄̊̑̿ͤ̎̓̃͊̌̑̉̾̂̽͏̹̥̤̲̥̹͓͇̲̕͜͜ȩ̨̬̜̘̯̙̝̞̠̥͖͈̞̭͙̤̠ͧ̀ͥ̿̐̈́ͭ͝ ͖̬̥͖̮̝͕͕̻͑͗ͯ͗̃ͨͫ̄̊̍͘͘ṥ̙͎̱͉͔̮͍̦̰̺̠͓̭̣̬̣̩ͤͥͩ̆͐̓͞q̷̴͉̤̹̫̻̼̣̹̪̜̭̯̲̰̲̥̠̦̂̀̑̓́̆͞u̷̯͍͔͔͓̭̝̱͖̫̥͉̯͚̯͉ͭ͆̒ͬ̚͟ͅì̴̛̗̣͍̜̼͗̎͊̔̂́͂ͥ̽̾̂̀g̷̢̘̻͈̱̱ͯ̒ͨͮͣ̌̚g̵̢̦̯̳͓ͪ͋͗͋̆ͩ̀͠l̤̰̙̺̮̖̭̮͖̼̮͉͓͙͎͉̳͙ͯͧ̈̐̂͆ͪͧ͘͝͞ͅe̷̢̲̩̙̦̦͈͉̦̠̗̭̖̦̝̰̰͙͔͂̾̃͐́ͪ́͑͌͊̍̇̐̆͜s͚̬̼̟̩͚̜̪̭̞ͨ̍ͨ͂́͢͠

Edited by Aeon66

2 hours ago, Aeon66 said:

I̴̮̝̩͛̑̂ͬͥ̇̐̾͆ͥ̊ͣ̒ͩ̄ͨ̒̕͟͝͡ͅ ̵̡̧͓̩͍̯͇͕̗̳̓̅̽͒̌̉͛́̒̎ͪ͊̉ͫ̚͢͞s̓̄ͬ̉̊͊̃̍ͤ̂͑͟͏̩͈͈̳̮̟̪̼̤̜̝̪͍̜̖͈̱́͘ͅę̅ͮ̍̄̊̑̿ͤ̎̓̃͊̌̑̉̾̂̽͏̹̥̤̲̥̹͓͇̲̕͜͜ȩ̨̬̜̘̯̙̝̞̠̥͖͈̞̭͙̤̠ͧ̀ͥ̿̐̈́ͭ͝ ͖̬̥͖̮̝͕͕̻͑͗ͯ͗̃ͨͫ̄̊̍͘͘ṥ̙͎̱͉͔̮͍̦̰̺̠͓̭̣̬̣̩ͤͥͩ̆͐̓͞q̷̴͉̤̹̫̻̼̣̹̪̜̭̯̲̰̲̥̠̦̂̀̑̓́̆͞u̷̯͍͔͔͓̭̝̱͖̫̥͉̯͚̯͉ͭ͆̒ͬ̚͟ͅì̴̛̗̣͍̜̼͗̎͊̔̂́͂ͥ̽̾̂̀g̷̢̘̻͈̱̱ͯ̒ͨͮͣ̌̚g̵̢̦̯̳͓ͪ͋͗͋̆ͩ̀͠l̤̰̙̺̮̖̭̮͖̼̮͉͓͙͎͉̳͙ͯͧ̈̐̂͆ͪͧ͘͝͞ͅe̷̢̲̩̙̦̦͈͉̦̠̗̭̖̦̝̰̰͙͔͂̾̃͐́ͪ́͑͌͊̍̇̐̆͜s͚̬̼̟̩͚̜̪̭̞ͨ̍ͨ͂́͢͠

How do you do this? 

34 minutes ago, Primbone said:

who's lucy?

I don't know but she sounds.... Lawless

687474703a2f2f7374617469632e636f6d696376

It turns out this meme is ironic because she was in CSI:Miami. Anyway she was the original Xena Warrior Princess and has starred in X-files and Battle Star Galactica.

For the younger people here she guest starred as "General Tarsal" in Adventure Time.

Edited by Postal_pat

2 hours ago, (PS4)Awesomenisticus said:

If it's anything like IRL...meh. Latest patch has more bugs than the previous release. Here on the US servers, we have A LOT of issues. Maybe Outside will be better, not counting on it though 

Really? What bugs? I thought the devs are quite good at avoiding bugs.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Awesomenisticus said:

If it's anything like IRL...meh. Latest patch has more bugs than the previous release. Here on the US servers, we have A LOT of issues. Maybe Outside will be better, not counting on it though 

Those aren't bugs, those are design flaws with horrible Customer Support for resolution.