Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Gerade eben schrieb MagPrime:

No, but it had a good run awhile back.  

It's one of those organizations that's lost it's purpose but wont change and just needs to die in a fire. 

I mean even a while back they were nuts, plus they euthanize almost all animals they can get their hands on

2 minutes ago, Datsher said:

I mean even a while back they were nuts, plus they euthanize almost all animals they can get their hands on

They kill off animals over leaving them in cages, which they find to be unethical, and to prevent over population.  

I mean, life in a cage or death, I'm not sure which one I would want, honestly.  

What they should really be doing is paying veterinary clinics to have free spay and neuter all the time.  They have the funds to compensate the clinics for those services and it would help solve the over population and unwanted litter issues a lot better than the nothing they're doing now. 

I mean, so many people I know who don't get their pets fixed because they don't have the money.  For both my cats to get fixed was $300, and that was on the cheap end for my area.  

But if PETA stepped up, covered all costs associated with spay & neuter, I'm willing to bet they would get a lot closer to their stated goal. 

vor 7 Minuten schrieb MagPrime:

But if PETA stepped up, covered all costs associated with spay & neuter, I'm willing to bet they would get a lot closer to their stated goal. 

Yeah but they get their money by being aggressive arses about what they want and pulling publicity with things that make no sense

15 hours ago, MagPrime said:

You're why PETA exists. 

I guess so, but since its game it doesnt matter. Doesnt help PETA itself is in a "weird" spot.

5 hours ago, DropbearNinja said:

Victory! I want Victory!

Take dis

Spoiler