The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Just now, angias said:

Seprent i would like to have an answer.

I like being a giant 4 arm saryn with a shell.

A good way to manipulate the mutation.

that isnt a question that is a statement or is that last part implied to be a question

31 minutes ago, angias said:

I asked earlier if the mutation stayed or replaced by new ones.

ooh that hmm well for rivens there not alot of space to save alterations so change overlapping the previous on makes sense with warframes there is much more room so id say a warframe could have multiple mutations and since you sorta share a head space with nidus infestation thats more room for that being of itself 

3 minutes ago, seprent said:

what's the difference? i prefer measuring everything by 5s its easiest for me to keep track of if its divisible by 5 

One is chonk, the other is just a value. We can also say 1 chonk is equal to 5 units.

8 minutes ago, seprent said:

well 1 official cannot be 5 so id say value otherwise my response of 45-50 would be alot of officials 

Well it depends on what we assign to 1 official, as so far its either 50 units or 10 chonks.

1 minute ago, Nova-IX said:

Well it depends on what we assign to 1 official, as so far its either 50 units or 10 chonks.

everytime i see chonk i think of a fat tiger hmm i wanna boop nova im listening to my bed music some im really relaxed it's a nice break from the humdrum self experimentation 

1 minute ago, seprent said:

everytime i see chonk i think of a fat tiger hmm i wanna boop nova im listening to my bed music some im really relaxed it's a nice break from the humdrum self experimentation 

I think of a buff little kitty, that just wants some cozy cuddles.

Boop the snoot, snoot needs many boopings.

Music is a neat little mood device, quite important for my well being.