Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

10 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Wh...? Sus? Me? But We're cute and cuddly! We even have plushies... for training.

realistic-isopod-plushie_400x333.jpg

Hug meeeeee...

suopontwitch-suopontwitch-angry.gif

5 hours ago, Mazifet said:

fr tho at first i thought isopods were just tiny little insects until i discovered that they were actually crustaceans and giant isopods grew to like 18 inches long

Rolly polly (pill bug) are the small ones, they even have gills, a tiny isopod but on land. Amusingly, the direct translation for pill bugs in my language is "bench biter".

• Like 1

On 2023-01-05 at 10:11 PM, vanaukas said:

I can't stop playing Cyberpunk 2077, I was one of thos efolks who tried it on release and absolutely hated it, but after so many fixes and of coruse the modding community the game is in the best shape ever and I just can't stop doing aprkour and killing people with throwing knives and katanas. Game is like Kenshi but in first person and more inmersive somehow.

RIP, my gaming laptop couldn't handle it lmao, I tried a few times but it's just too much for my old boy Acer Nitro 5 hahah. Good thing Warframe at least run quite well on it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KernelWizard said:

Ahah a fellow Warhammer 40k fan, nice! I actually started playing Warframe because I was dying to play more Scifi games after reading 40k novels lmao, thus here I am. 

I am one of the old guard, started with Warhammer in '84, and 40K in '87. I have about a company worth of the old plastic beakies and metal marines. Dug out my unpainted minis and finishing up the rest of my retro chapter done in the old Rogue Trader style. I even have a 1st generation dreadnought, that I put on a 40mm square base to freak the OCD players out. I consider including some of the post-2000 metal vanguard, I have lying around, though that would mean abandoning the pre-2K theme I got going.

Overall, though, I feel Games Workshop has been mishandling their brand lately, going for the "meta of the month" strategy, rules design and balancing to drive sales and generally being really sloppy with their design and maintainance. Waiting to see if the trend continues in 10th edition.

I consider trying out some of the alternatives, like Star Wars Legions, Infinity and Malifaux. And I have quite a few indie systems from when I was working in games retail and distribution ages ago.

a895ac1f84eba2da8e4fd0789ab59187.jpg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

Uh... ok. Umm... Here's your min..., I mean jewelry. Just place it at the base of your skull, and it will do the rest on its own. Don't mind the crunching sound.

img7-jpg.900650

Thank you!

Edited by Sporthand

8 minutes ago, KernelWizard said:

Anyone here ever play Star Wars The Old Republic? Any thoughts on it? I play it a bit before moving over to Warframe. 

It was pretty good when I played it (from launch until about half a year after they went F2P). I stopped when they went overboard with the monetization model, and doubt it has gotten any better since. But as a Star Wars fan, I still think it is worth playing through the different stories.

If you have the chance, try its single-player predecessors, Knights of the Old Republic 1+2.

• Like 1