Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last post wins

Mr.ElevenXI

Found a small side project.  The craft store had the tiniest blank books, so I've tea stained the pages for an aged look, put in tiny nail art stickers & I'm going to add some small squiggly lines to imitate writing, then they will be earrings.

Spoiler

No description available.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MagPrime said:

Found a small side project.  The craft store had the tiniest blank books, so I've tea stained the pages for an aged look, put in tiny nail art stickers & I'm going to add some small squiggly lines to imitate writing, then they will be earrings.

Hide contents

Those are cute. And I also think it would be possible to get some actual text on those pages. I've used Sakura Pigma Micron pens for decades, and recently found out they make tips even smaller than the 005 I usually use.

Micron-003-web2__25611.1668201845.jpg?c=

04bffa_747273abbb6f4b6cb62c36a3e3b83708.

Semetic prayer book. Most of these miniaturized books are unabbreviated, readable and doubles as good luck/protective talismans.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkCGum0XLRI19jJUJdjNs

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Yrkul said:

Those are cute. And I also think it would be possible to get some actual text on those pages. I've used Sakura Pigma Micron pens for decades, and recently found out they make tips even smaller than the 005 I usually use.

Micron-003-web2__25611.1668201845.jpg?c=

04bffa_747273abbb6f4b6cb62c36a3e3b83708.

Semetic prayer book. Most of these miniaturized books are unabbreviated, readable and doubles as good luck/protective talismans.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkCGum0XLRI19jJUJdjNs

My mom has a tiny bible thing like that, can be read with a magnifying glass.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sporthand said:

That looks awesome! I also saw some awesome, "What if the Roman Empire still exists" pictures and man I wish we have some evil Roman Empire bad guys here in Warframe, I'd love going to battle against/ with them. Something like this: 

FnfqW6KXkAgoQaM.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KernelWizard said:

That looks awesome! I also saw some awesome, "What if the Roman Empire still exists" pictures and man I wish we have some evil Roman Empire bad guys here in Warframe, I'd love going to battle against/ with them. Something like this: 

FnfqW6KXkAgoQaM.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah, pretty cool, Oh wait DE designed the Orokin's outfit froim the Ancient Roman's Inspiration!

Edited by Sporthand

On 2023-02-04 at 3:38 AM, gamingchair1121 said:

ok I did not realize the plinx alt fire was that good

now I see why people say to use it on yareli

like bruh thing one shots sp enemies unstacked lmao

Yes, it is lovely. Though I have a lot of fun knocking enemies into places they shouldn't be.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LordOfThePovos said:

I wonder if there is a limit to posts per thread? Because we sure as hell must be approaching it!

I would expect it to be dynamic, since most threads don't get to go for long. So you have the option for some threads to take up more space compared to a normal thread. Then to consider the vast majority is text which takes no space at all. Don't know about embeds, but I would assume it is lighter than having the actual image (certainly for video).

• Like 1