Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenith or Sigma & Octantis (500 days login reward)

Dishonored

Question

Which are more versatile and less clunky to use in normal mission??

question: 
i know that zenith have launch the disc that highlight enemies and give you infinite punch through 
but do you need to use the disc first to get infinite punchthrough ?
is there anything that only zenith could do ?

sigma can throw a shield that open enemies to finisher but
does the throw attack that hit the enemies get added to combo counter?
does the throw damage get affected by bloodrush?

Edited by .OwOkin.
hallo warldo

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, .OwOkin. said:

Yes, you need to launch the disc to get the infinite punch through. Also, said punch through is somewhat broken (bad kind not good kind) as it doesn't actually go through all obstacles/walls, but that's due to an error/bug with hit scan weapons and punch through. So you only ever use the alt fire in certain situations, such as a large group of enemies or to pick off certain enemies when you are behind cover you can shoot through.

5 minutes ago, .OwOkin. said:

IIRC, yes to both, however, it is now a pain to actually throw the shield, cause if you aim down just a little too much, you'll end up performing a slam attack instead.

Honestly, they are both somewhat clunky, but still both good weapons. Personally, i would recommend the Zenith over the Sigma and Octantis, simply because the Zenistar (the other daily login melee weapon) is stronger that the Sigma and Octantis and the Zenith's default fire (non-infinite punch through) is still good at killing.

• Like 1

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Zenith

Alternate Fire deploys a disc that lasts until the Zenith is reloaded, highlighting enemy heads within 20 meters through walls and obstacles and changes the fire type to semi-auto.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Sigma_%26_Octantis

Aerial attacks throw the shield, staggering enemies hit and opening them up to finishers.

Personally, I enjoyed most the Zenith while I don't really like the Sigma & Octanis because I'm more of a polearms player, but that's me.

12 minutes ago, .OwOkin. said:

Yes... and it runs on a timer

13 minutes ago, .OwOkin. said:

is there anything that only zenith could do ?

Not really... in fact if Punch through is your Jam.... The Lanka can actually shoot through sone structures that the Zenith can't.

The only Advantage Zenith has its that it can reveal enenies heads through walls... and if you desperately want to see enemies through walls that badly.... you can use Naramon's Void Stalker passive to do that.

17 minutes ago, .OwOkin. said:

sigma can throw a shield that open enemies to finisher but

Don't know.... don't care.... Its a Captain America cos play.... there fore... I MUST HAVE HIM !!! 

I haven't had any issues with Zenith not punching through walls. That used to be a bug but it got fixed eventually, as far as I am aware.

I'd personally easily choose Zenith over S&O, since it is actually really strong and the punchthrough allows you to fight in relative safety from behind walls or within enclosed structures.