Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spooky Red Text During Mission

binarymind

Question

I was playing the Exploiter Orb boss fight, when my screen went completely black, and red text started to scroll by. It said something about the grinner and "A new menace is apporaching" (Everyone else in my squad also got this message"

Edited by binarymind

12 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, K4RN4 said:

You are the third or fourth person to write on the forums about this, seems to be new, but nobody knows what it is yet.

All my friends in the clan discord think it has something to do with The New War, "A new menace is approaching"...

46 minutes ago, binarymind said:

I was playing the Exploiter Orb boss fight, when my screen went completely black, and red text started to scroll by. It said something about the grinner and "A new menace is apporaching" (Everyone else in my squad also got this message"

"Something Echos-" Echo necessarily means old or its a noise from a distance that has traveled... i believe it speaks of the sentients. A menace. 

predicting their return as the echo thru "The "New War" Update. dont look it up if you haven't finished the Umbra quest! DONT SPOIL YOURSELVES

enjoy your game! AND DONT LOSE HOPE

On 2019-07-16 at 3:44 PM, -CP-Incinerater3- said:

that stops you from playing game ? i don't think so 🙂

Nope.  Doesn't stop me from playing the game.  I do 1 or 2 runs to get the 1 million damage objective to get the reward and then do other stuff.