Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why no Ostron or Vox Solaris Reputation Sigils?

I am not sure if this has something to do with wanting us to do many, many bounties but I also wouldn't mind sporting my support of Konzu's early lunch. Is this to keep players from ranking up outside the open worlds? I think it could be made to work only on the open worlds. I also think it would help more players begin that grind to see that they are making just a little bit more progress than by just doing bounties, that is a huge motivator, to see the finish line approaching. It would also be great for max rank Tenno who are looking for reputation to build zaws and kitguns but don't want to grind a lot bounties to do so. I think they could and probably should come like syndicate reputation sigils, that is, the higher the rank the more extra points the sigil brings, capping out at 15% just like regular syndicates. Now, I don't think these sigils should count for operational supply during plague star, since that is a different syndicate, not the Ostron. Have a great day! 

maybe because Syndicate stickers that have Stats were stupid and should never have existed because it forces Players to use Cosmetics since they determine Stats.

if you want this, try looking for a different way to achieve it that doesn't tie Cosmetics to Stats.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, taiiat said:

maybe because Syndicate stickers that have Stats were stupid and should never have existed because it forces Players to use Cosmetics since they determine Stats.

if you want this, try looking for a different way to achieve it that doesn't tie Cosmetics to Stats.

you could always turn the alpha down so it is invisible. But I understand your concerns. I hadn't thought of it like that. Thank you for your views. 

In the time I grind enemies with my Sigil to get 24k Standing I defeated the Exploiter like 4 times and got Toroids for 2 days.

Same with Eidolons. 1 Tridolon run takes the average recruit chat group about 10-12 minutes which is enough to cap Quills even at MR27 iirc

Edited by GnarlsDarkley
  • Like 2

Sigils are a great way to earn standing, and I hope they add them to the Ostrons and SU. As far as cosmetics are concerned, they could function similarly to Focus Lenses, which would prepare new players for that system when the time comes. It would have to be its own slot though.

6 hours ago, (NSW)Badger said:

you could always turn the alpha down so it is invisible. But I understand your concerns. I hadn't thought of it like that. Thank you for your views. 

there's then the part where it's blocking a Cosmetic Slot, hehe.
but then Darius had an idea here, having a Syndicate Slot just like there is a Focus Slot. i would be quite content with that. bonus points if like Lenses it shows when you're Equipping stuff so you know which thing is currently set to which Syndicate.

:D

9 hours ago, (NSW)Badger said:

Even if I turn down all my settings I can still see them. I usually have to try to also position them under a piece of Armor or what have you, even then I can still see a good part of them in most cases.

Honestly I really wish they would just ditch them and append them to a similar system to that of the Operator Schools per Warframe Loadout. While keeping the Sigils in game (decoupled from standing of course) for the people who think they look cool. 

Edited by Oreades
  • Like 1