Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #253: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

51 minutes ago, lesstalkmorerokk said:

If Twitch says "YOUR ACCOUNT IS LINKED" and the Warframe website gives me a giant "ACCOUNT LINKED", how can you possibly blame it on user error after that? Loads of people didn't get their free stuff despite watching the entire stream and they're not doing anything about it.

Opening more than one stream or opening a different stream after having Warframe stream open.

4 hours ago, MrPotatoFudge said:

The DEvs already did a response a week or so ago

ALL eligible accounts have gotten their awards

If you didn't get one it's cus you messsed up and didn't set something up properly

They are not going to give away the awards to anyone else even if you say you should have gotten it

So sorry but you are out of luck

Read through all the dev posts since TennoCon to find where they said this it was fairly polite

Salty responses where less than polite

Doesn't matter cus people will still complain about this in the next 20 dev posts

To be honest. I got the in game message saying I got nekros then deleted the email. Go to inventory to use him, and not there. Opened a ticket and was told nothing they can do. Not my fault it didnt go to my inventory.

vor einer Stunde schrieb lesstalkmorerokk:

Support told me that something went wrong on their end and that they weren't gonna do anything about it.

If Twitch says "YOUR ACCOUNT IS LINKED" and the Warframe website gives me a giant "ACCOUNT LINKED", how can you possibly blame it on user error after that? Loads of people didn't get their free stuff despite watching the entire stream and they're not doing anything about it.

same for me but thats what they decided to do that’s punishing players for something that wasn’t their fault and for all the others who got it just think about how you would feel if that happened to you and it wasn’t your fault but that’s maybe asked to much 

vor einer Stunde schrieb (XB1)PompousNinja156:

This was not at all the case. While I understand wanting to defend the Devs, you'd have a stronger argument if you weren't spreading misinformation. What the Devs did was run a script gifting everyone who received the Lotus Ephemera and did not already receive Nekros Prime a Nekros Prime. It did not resolve any of the issues people had where they had received neither reward, received Nekros but NOT the Ephemera, people who watched ONLY Tennolive and did not receive their reward, and giftied Nekros to people who may not have been eligible in the first place since the eaaiest problem to tackle was people who received the Ephemera but not Nekros. 

Great, they resolved it for a massive portion of the missing rewards, but not ALL

thanks finally some words of truth 

So many people got negative stuff to say boi calm urself down if u got ur drops why complain if someone else didnt get them even tho their accounts was linked instead of being a keyboard warrior on forums do something constructive that will help new players its not all about u its about the player base as a whole

1 hour ago, (PS4)Bowzerk said:

DE take notes: If you have almost 1 million subs, yet only 8 thousand people watch your streams it means your content sucks.

Well, or maybe its the Fact that the Stream Time is actually 1AM for Europe on a Weekday, which Eliminates a big amount of Viewers

I made sure my accounts were linked properly and everything 30 minutes before the tennocon livestream went live and I watched the entire thing and didnt get either reward I was eligible for. I sent in a ticket about it and they just gave the whole "we cant do anything" response even tho it's their rewards and programs that put in the items via inbox messages. Waited the entire week and still never got either and even sent a ticket in then and got the all prizes were sent out to eligible accounts(stupid since I did all this before and watched the entire thing...). I already have a nekros prime but I wanted that empherma.. I'm gonna skip on this prime time as I got the simaris display and glyph and bonuses already during tennocon.

7 hours ago, NFI-85 said:

i really are hopping  for some kind of solution because i was watching parts of the main panel and havent got. the epherma to make things worse  support response  was total fail first telling me how to link my account and if i didnt got nekros i should reopen the ticket i never said im missing that frame to be honest i dont care about the frame what i was after was the epherma and the otter statements didnt help just telling me they had issues with the  conection because so many watchers so it wasnt my fault but you still dont get the epherma im more than pissed 

I agree pissed off too but at least u got a reesponce i got none i find it unacceptable

7 hours ago, Shaburanigud said:

Still waiting on my Nekros prime and ephemera.

Or at least a polite response.

Open ticket with twitch support. They sent out a system wide drop for those that had the lotus ephemera. Now they’re responding to lots of nekros prime drops but no lotus ephemera drops. So you’ll need to wait for a response. However l, you got no drop that was free for everyone to include those that don’t have ps plus ect. So, I’d start with twitch support because they would have your log info and can assist you if your really want those drops. I can understand the frustration but DE aren’t always at fault. Sometimes it’s on the twitch end or owner of account. I stayed logged out and checked my inbox after 31mins to confirm I had the ephemera drop. If I didn’t, I would’ve relinked my Warframe and twitch prime account and try again. If that didn’t work then I would’ve contact twitch and DE support about it. Your not the only person who I’m sure didn’t get any drops and watched that submitted a ticket. Well, good luck and just be patient. You’ll get a response from DE when they reach your ticket in the order it was submitted.

2 hours ago, NFI-85 said:

same for me but thats what they decided to do that’s punishing players for something that wasn’t their fault and for all the others who got it just think about how you would feel if that happened to you and it wasn’t your fault but that’s maybe asked to much 

Happens to me all the time. Especially on items I kinda really wanted but no big deal. All these disgruntled posts about drops are crazy. Everything I see is all rage against DE. Those that go to the Warframe site and it says “ twitch account linked” are you sure it’s linked to the right platform you play on? If it is the correct platform. Have you tried contacting twitch support? They would have the log info for your twitch account and would show the time you streamed a particular channel. Also, if you did a AFK twitch stream and didn’t have your volume at 1% but muted. You wouldn’t have gotten the drop.

1 hour ago, Illiminator31 said:

Well, or maybe its the Fact that the Stream Time is actually 1AM for Europe on a Weekday, which Eliminates a big amount of Viewers

Don’t forget many other ways to watch the stream live. Many used mixer, YouTube, other twitch streamers hosting the live stream ect.

Archived