Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #253: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

vor 3 Minuten schrieb MrPotatoFudge:

The DEvs already did a response a week or so ago

ALL eligible accounts have gotten their awards

If you didn't get one it's cus you messsed up and didn't set something up properly

They are not going to give away the awards to anyone else even if you say you should have gotten it

So sorry but you are out of luck

Read through all the dev posts since TennoCon to find where they said this it was fairly polite

Salty responses where less than polite

Doesn't matter cus people will still complain about this in the next 20 dev posts

and let me guess you have been lucky i was linked twitch and steam watched 2 of the main panels im not gona get why i wachted it yeah right even if in the response from support they said there have been issues with the connections because of the high viewer number not all fps as planed but they should go and fix it for all and dont go like it cant be fixed even if it wasnt your fault 

36 minutes ago, primalrage26 said:

its gona be promisses like tennocon watch the whole stream with both accounts linked and stil dont get a drop stil waiting on nekros and the lotus ephemera

Same here, still havent received those rewards?

7 minutes ago, NFI-85 said:

i really are hopping  for some kind of solution because i was watching parts of the main panel and havent got. the epherma to make things worse  support response  was total fail first telling me how to link my account and if i didnt got nekros i should reopen the ticket i never said im missing that frame to be honest i dont care about the frame what i was after was the epherma and the otter statements didnt help just telling me they had issues with the  conection because so many watchers so it wasnt my fault but you still dont get the epherma im more than pissed 

Here, I'll help you where support didn't, because I can see the solution immediately. If you only watched the Devstream at tennocon, then you missed out on the ephemera, but got the Nekros Prime. If you watched any of the stream on Warframe's Twitch page for 30 minutes before the Devstream, then you'd have the Lotus Ephemera. I wouldn't fret too too much, since it was a bit of a cluster#*!% during Tennocon, like it normally is, so you'll probably be able to get in another way soon.

tl;dr: You either only watched the devstream or didn't link your account.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Motodog242:

Here, I'll help you where support didn't, because I can see the solution immediately. If you only watched the Devstream at tennocon, then you missed out on the ephemera, but got the Nekros Prime. If you watched any of the stream on Warframe's Twitch page for 30 minutes before the Devstream, then you'd have the Lotus Ephemera. I wouldn't fret too too much, since it was a bit of a cluster#*!% during Tennocon, like it normally is, so you'll probably be able to get in another way soon.

tl;dr: You either only watched the devstream or didn't link your account.

account was linked and didnt wachted the part for nekros watched parts for the epherma not the devstream the parts bevor 

42 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Is there a glyph or not? By redeeming the "simarisdisplay" code I only got the display but not the glyph

Reveal hidden contents

The Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward items will be:

1. 3 Day Credit Booster
  2. 500 Ducats
  3. Simaris Display
  4. Simaris Glyph

Tonight's Drop is the 3 Day Credit Booster, with the next items to follow for each Prime Time. 

40 minutes ago, MrPotatoFudge said:

The DEvs already did a response a week or so ago

ALL eligible accounts have gotten their awards

If you didn't get one it's cus you messsed up and didn't set something up properly

They are not going to give away the awards to anyone else even if you say you should have gotten it

So sorry but you are out of luck

Read through all the dev posts since TennoCon to find where they said this it was fairly polite

Salty responses where less than polite

Doesn't matter cus people will still complain about this in the next 20 dev posts

People really out here b*tchin bout free stuff wether they got it or not. A. Be glad we even get the promise of free stuff as most creators dont even do that and B. The streams arent about the free stuff you greedy tools its about updates on whats to come and whats going on in the workplace of DE so be happy they are including you do often and arent like CoD where youre left in the dark with a "Youll see when it happens" vibe. Stop being greedy children. You get free stuff cool. If not, dont cry about it like a baby, tune in the the next one and in the meantime act like you give a damn about the game and its creators that are GENEROUSLY sharing anything with you.

57 minutes ago, psycedelic said:

Which time zone? Not everyone who plays the game sitting in same timezone 🙂 GMT +/- 0-12?

Best regards

did you actually read the post?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

See you here tonight, July 18th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

1 hour ago, primalrage26 said:

its gona be promisses like tennocon watch the whole stream with both accounts linked and stil dont get a drop stil waiting on nekros and the lotus ephemera

That one is on you then. I watched and got everything.

1 hour ago, (XB1)SSJGxImmortal said:

I’m curious more about the ducats drop. I got the ephemera and necros but not the ducats (I didn’t see the glyph/display drop so I mean that makes sense I don’t have it and am not worried about it buuut) I did do the *cephelonsimaris response and it said there would be a 500ducat drop that I could definitely use for the paracesis 

The ducats weren't a drop, it was a code. The 3 tennocon promos were all codes not Twitch drops. They were for a display a credit booster and 500 ducats. 

Since you missed it, as long as you tune in, you can get 'em! 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)IWIN231PLZ said:

People really out here b*tchin bout free stuff wether they got it or not. A. Be glad we even get the promise of free stuff as most creators dont even do that and B. The streams arent about the free stuff you greedy tools its about updates on whats to come and whats going on in the workplace of DE so be happy they are including you do often and arent like CoD where youre left in the dark with a "Youll see when it happens" vibe. Stop being greedy children. You get free stuff cool. If not, dont cry about it like a baby, tune in the the next one and in the meantime act like you give a damn about the game and its creators that are GENEROUSLY sharing anything with you.

This. so many people got upset because they didn't set their twitch up right or didn't link the accounts.. funny thing is I left my twitch on afk while I slept through tennocon and got both drops. (I'm from Aus so my timezone isn't good :P)

48 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

User Error rather than Twitch/DE Error perhaps?

I don't think so. Considering twitch logs all of my activity, and DE has access to see my activity via account link, there's no excuse. The integration software clearly has issues, and their refusal to find a manual solution is exasperating.

1 minute ago, Serophia said:

I don't think so. Considering twitch logs all of my activity, and DE has access to see my activity via account link, there's no excuse. The integration software clearly has issues, and their refusal to find a manual solution is exasperating.

Bruh you think before you write? You clearly all set things up incorrectly and now blame DE for it. 
Why did I got all of the juicy free stuff during TennoCon? And plus, we werent watching for free Stuff, but because there was NEW STUFF to be shown. Get a Life bruh

57 minutes ago, --SMOKE-- said:

be nice if the steams can be watched upto 3 days later that way we all get to watch see whats new\ whats coming:wink:

You can find archives on YouTube, if all you wanted to see was the show. If you meant to get another shot at the drops, yeah no.

5 minutes ago, Anchenar said:

Bruh you think before you write? You clearly all set things up incorrectly and now blame DE for it. 
Why did I got all of the juicy free stuff during TennoCon? And plus, we werent watching for free Stuff, but because there was NEW STUFF to be shown. Get a Life bruh

You really watched for the new stuff with no release date...bruh? LOL

Archived