Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will there be warframes and orokin tech inside of area 51

Ka-Jin

Unless they have a time machine I doubt it, seeing as Warframe is set in a future so far away that even the characters themselves seem to know nothing about our time. Even the Orokin era is some sort of mythical age where there's more legend than fact. At least to most of the system's beings.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Unless they have a time machine I doubt it, seeing as Warframe is set in a future so far away that even the characters themselves seem to know nothing about our time. Even the Orokin era is some sort of mythical age where there's more legend than fact. At least to most of the system's beings.

With the new open world time doesn’t seem to be a factor anymore...

1 minute ago, Ka-Jin said:

With the new open world time doesn’t seem to be a factor anymore...

The Earth’s rotation and tilt was stabilized by the moon. Perhaps an event like shifting the moon suddenly into the void would throw our rotation all crazy...making out day and night cycle dramatically different than it is today. But really, who am I kidding lol this is just a game and Area 51 is just a air plane testing and research facility.

Parts of ancient technology spread all around the world, after The Great Flood, the education system ruins, and the people after a few generations cannot retain the technology. Some of their decedents did not realize that parts are the ancient technology and ruined it. Hence only the parts lay on the place have no people are safe.
Nazi, 51 area and Russia collect them from north pole and south pole, these parts help human to study ancient technology and remake some of them, for military use.

For example, one of these technology is microwave.

There will be nothing, they can move all of their assets to a new base somewhere in the middle of nowhere and even if there's something, it makes more sense they're testing their equipments than hiding aliens or some kind of tech