Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fissure Issues / Selection Broken / Auto Starting Missions

(PSN)SCHEISER

SO....

when recruiting for fissure missions, once one person selects the mission/relic INSTEAD of how it used to be where you accept the mission (square) then select your relic, and wait for others.... IT NOW automatically comes up with a prompt that you are going to do the mission without equipping a relic.  You can hit Circle and then select the relic, but WHY do you have it set this way?  ITS NOT HELPFUL AT ALL.  It makes people join the mission w/o a relic and the LAG (that shows the check mark) in the game causes people to start the mission because they don't see it (They're hitting X' until they see the check). You're doing an un-vault currently for Rhino & Nyx (thank you) but this is going to make players very frustrated as people are going to recruit to open these relics.... you have a lot of new users in the game and I can bet you a lot of the community will be irritated at the newer players doing the above. I wonder sometimes if you have a PS4 tester in your crew to give feedback (honest feedback / not pleasing others but legit honest feedback).  This seems like it was a 'PC' change that was assumed good for consoles. I'm not trying to be angry, mean or negative, its just more of a 'come on.....' it's been broken like this since before Tennocon and still no hot fix or correction on how to do fissures with the ease it once had.  I'm not apposed to embracing change but new UI is to make things easier not more difficult.

Please test this out.  Do not be the host | join someone's fissure mission and let them select the relic | Hit square to accept the mission and you will see the pop up telling you you're going to start the mission w/o a relic.  Then once you hit Circle and select your relic, see how long it takes for your check mark to appear that you are ready to go.  These issues make the patience wear thin, as if someone starts it without selecting the relic OR auto starting you have to break squad and regroup.  Sometimes players in the group do not rejoin as they just give up out of frustration.  For the recruiter they are burnt out because this may have been the fourth, fifth or even sixth time this has happened....  

+ also the cut scene skip has been broken for a while.  If the host skips everyone has to watch it and is not able to skip.  Its not fun when you load in and the host is halfway through the map. (its not my internet either - fiber / ethernet here).

@[DE]Rebecca

@[DE]Danielle

+ also Danielle, I mentioned with others about the Venari glitch when tennogen 16 rolled out, but also mentioned the bug with the DOMUS Syandana not sitting into Khora, but out from her body where you can see its 'Plug' that should be unseen and into her body/back.  Its still broken for a long time...

Please fix these things.

Edited by (PS4)SCHEISER