Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the revive system not working or am I missing something?

(PSN)Dishinshoryuken

Question

Hello

I have noticed that ever since the Nightwave intermission, when I go to revive players, they just jump up by my frame walking over them.

I do not have any Void Demon magiks or Arcanes that give insta-revives. I thought it was something to do with certain frames or some new things DE is doing....but not seeing this anywhere so figured I would ask.

What is making my frames revive players frames without me hitting the action button to pick them up? It happened today 3 times while doing Extractors on Pluto.

Thanks for any and all answers for this

8 answers to this question

Since you say that you did not use any action key, I think they may have chosen to respawn instead of being revived. Or another person hopped by with the Vazarin - Mending Soul ability, which just requires one tap from them to revive someone.

• Like 1

Thanks for the answers given.

It is not self reviving as there is no flash. It might be Vazarin school even though it seems to be happening with players using the one school that gives the energy dome. I have no info on Void Demons magiks as I do not care for them.

If this keeps happening and the players have no Vazarin school Mending, then I will wonder what is going on as I do not have it.

Cheers

4 hours ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Thanks for the answers given.

It is not self reviving as there is no flash. It might be Vazarin school even though it seems to be happening with players using the one school that gives the energy dome. I have no info on Void Demons magiks as I do not care for them.

If this keeps happening and the players have no Vazarin school Mending, then I will wonder what is going on as I do not have it.

Cheers

Well... I mean Nekros has an augment that allowd him to revive allies by Punching them.

latest?cb=20171007154731

So thats another possibility. 

• Like 1