Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days

HunterP13

Just been playing Dog Days and already myself and my girlfriend feel that this should be either a permanent game type to play when you want to play some fun Warframe outside of the norm, or it should at least be a returning event that comes with different types of waterguns and scenes, because it is a tonne of fun!!

It is quite fun. It reminds me of playing botmatches in UT and Quake 3.

Though, because of its simplicity, it does get boring fairly fast. This is especially bad if you want to farm enough pearls for all the rewards. If there were more weapons, and maybe a couple different game modes, like CTF or king of the hill, then it would really be great!

I mean I found it super adorable diffent an loved it with a smile...…..than I see the amount of pearl I needed that ruined it for me. 1000 for a scene an 5-6 ball's 3 of witch are 500? an one that 400 an than 300. than it got sigiles an such. thank god I got the mods. but my god that too much of the same mode to burn you out fast. cant bring cat to boost or anything so 50 the most I seen you can get. going from having fun to being annoyed of the work it became.

11 hours ago, (XB1)xSeeMyEvilx said:

I mean I found it super adorable diffent an loved it with a smile...…..than I see the amount of pearl I needed that ruined it for me. 1000 for a scene an 5-6 ball's 3 of witch are 500? an one that 400 an than 300. than it got sigiles an such. thank god I got the mods. but my god that too much of the same mode to burn you out fast. cant bring cat to boost or anything so 50 the most I seen you can get. going from having fun to being annoyed of the work it became.

agreed, way to grindy that needed to be for a chill event. Also don't get the price variations on floofs

• Like 1