Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime

cookieknife

I'm pretty sure we're getting Atlas, Tekko, and something else next prime rotation, but I totally disagree with that. I don't think atlas is ready for a prime yet. His kit needs tweaked and changed before that happens. I think Nezha should next, as well as Magistar. Nehza is a great choice because his kit is definitely tuned up perfect and unless we see an atlas revisit with or before the prime access, it's verywell not deserved.

The solution is to FIX Atlas. Not skip him lol.

He's almost guaranteed to be next. The only question is whether he gets a rework with it or not. He's effective, for sure, but not popular. 

Really, he has just as many good abilities as Mesa. The difference is she can wipe the map while barely moving so all they had to show a little booty to make people ignore her flaws when her prime was launched. 

41 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

I'm pretty sure we're getting Atlas, Tekko, and something else next prime rotation, but I totally disagree with that. I don't think atlas is ready for a prime yet. His kit needs tweaked and changed before that happens. I think Nezha should next, as well as Magistar. Nehza is a great choice because his kit is definitely tuned up perfect and unless we see an atlas revisit with or before the prime access, it's verywell not deserved.

Plenty of frames had this same argument before, Plus the fact your icon is of Nezha...kiiiinda feels like your being slightly bias. Its ultimately D.E.`s fault if they did NOT give a sizable enough rework to update a frame to match more of the modern things. Same thing can be said to Vauban who is just as much in need of a rework and is more RYZE then Atlas is, since Atlas is some what better after his rework, but if the wukong twin is anything to go by, any frame with summoner elements need some ACTUAL unique elements to make having some clones useful. Plus Atlas mostly having fault on not a good way, to up-keep his armor bonus without over reliance on certain abilities, plus his over reliance on the gaze to get more of his tank power kind of does not help him either.

Because if we do the argument that X frame needs to be tweaked before it gets its prime, then i can think of half a dozen or close to, that number of frames that could of also used the rework treatment and by your logic, needed to get delayed on its time for a prime. Only reason frames like Zephyr got delayed on her prime was because her kit was in ALOT worst shape then even pre-rework atlas, Wukong likely being due to the hype up at tenno-con plus the monkey was quite literally one of the worst frames in the game with 3 garbo skills and only 1 skill to give him a rather use-less immortality gimmick and nothing much else(We have Inaros who already does the immortality schmick and abilities with SOME use unlike the monkey before its rework.

TL;DR: Atlas at most just needs some QoLs,ESPECIALLY with the golems getting something unique like the ability to punch enemies so hard they lose armor that converts into rubble for him(and i mean even if they don`t kill them since frames with summoner abilities are garbo in basically next to all situations, less its name is Equinox or Wukong), Which makes sense since metal is basically just refined minerals and what not. Give the golems something to stand out, then Atlas at least has a proper foot-hold to stand out better as a tank with the ability to strip armor by literally smacking the plates off of foes.

Edited by Avienas

1 hour ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

The solution is to FIX Atlas. Not skip him lol.

He's almost guaranteed to be next. The only question is whether he gets a rework with it or not. He's effective, for sure, but not popular. 

Really, he has just as many good abilities as Mesa. The difference is she can wipe the map while barely moving so all they had to show a little booty to make people ignore her flaws when her prime was launched. 

I know! What a hussy, amirite!

Honestly? Of course im biased. I like atlas he is fun, but his 2 really isnt effective.. shielding or damaging. I think it either needs scrapped or buffed. It's HP should be buffed and it's shape and size should be effected by range. Of course I know that his 1 is the damager, but if it's going to provide dmg it should do it well or not at all. His 4 isnt very great either, the radial petrify is nice, but the golems' ai is pretty stupid. A revisit would be nice but I don't expect one anytime soon. His 1 should be effected by Range (more than just the blast radius) and natural talent / speed drift / flash acceleration.

Edited by cookieknife