Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How did I get this?

(XBOX)Oussii

Question

I was doing a normal syndicate sabotage mission, and i was killing enemies and then it poped up on my screen that i got 50 emissary standing

Does anyone know how i got this?

it was not a NW mission, and i am currently at level 22 in the NW, and there is no standing rewards near by

UAVrJ2x.jpg

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Gruiz said:

New Devotees already spawn, just like first season devotees

The only difference is, its 2 devotees rather than 3

Oh,, u did not see them, are they back?

and in that case u should have gotten 100 not 50

PS: There were no red marker for them

Thks anyways

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

9 minutes ago, Gruiz said:

New Devotees already spawn, just like first season devotees

The only difference is, its 2 devotees rather than 3

Zealots... not Devotees...

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Thks anyways

Must have been a UI Bug....

In any case I encountered them for the first time last night.... They were pretty squishy so they died fast. However while I was scanning them they were able to do a considerable amount of damage to my Baruuk while his 4 was on (40% Damage Reduction) so you know.... don't get cocky... :)

9 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Zealots... not Devotees...

Must have been a UI Bug....

In any case I encountered them for the first time last night.... They were pretty squishy so they died fast. However while I was scanning them they were able to do a considerable amount of damage to my Baruuk while his 4 was on (40% Damage Reduction) so you know.... don't get cocky... 🙂

Isn’t baruuk’s 4 his fists?  Isn’t his 1 the damage reduction?

27 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Thks anyways

There is red marker, well you only need to defeat em.. no need to capture

Just now, LarryYourWaiter said:

Isn’t baruuk’s 4 his fists?  Isn’t his 1 the damage reduction?

Baruuk has Damage Reduction in the weirdest places........ but nope.... his 1 isn't one of them....

His 1 allows Direct Damage to just pass right through him....

If he does it for long enough.... this builds up the damage reduction in his passive.... which also happens to be a separate energy bar for his 4.... Activating his 4 gives him a completely seperate Damage reduction modifier (mine was at 40%) and the longer 4 is activate the more Damage reduction he loses from his passive....

I didn't have 1 turned on at the time while I was scanning because I only have 45% effeciency and 73% Duration on my Baruuk....

9 hours ago, Lutesque said:

However while I was scanning them they were able to do a considerable amount of damage to my Baruuk while his 4 was on (40% Damage Reduction) so you know.... don't get cocky... :)

9 hours ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

Isn’t his 1 the damage reduction?

9 hours ago, Lutesque said:

I didn't have 1 turned on at the time while I was scanning because I only have 45% effeciency and 73% Duration on my Baruuk....

That moment you realize his 3 gives up to 90% damage reduction...

The new season of nightwave has advanced to part 3.  Check out the story at nightwave its pretty sweet...  kinda hard to follow....

But basicly Kanga and the rest of Arlo's followers have become a cult that worships the infested and uses them as a kind of way of proving themselves...

They now show up ANYWHERE other assassins/wolf assassins would normally show up.   Just about any missions.. super easy to spot on PoE/OV.  When they show up they are marked with red target icons.  

For some reason you kill 2 of them but only get 50 points towards NW.   (which seems pretty damn worthless)

This probably means Kanga has started showing up also....  anyone else wondering what items will be dropped??  Lets murder him to death and find out!!

25 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

The new season of nightwave has advanced to part 3.  Check out the story at nightwave its pretty sweet...  kinda hard to follow....

But basicly Kanga and the rest of Arlo's followers have become a cult that worships the infested and uses them as a kind of way of proving themselves...

They now show up ANYWHERE other assassins/wolf assassins would normally show up.   Just about any missions.. super easy to spot on PoE/OV.  When they show up they are marked with red target icons.  

For some reason you kill 2 of them but only get 50 points towards NW.   (which seems pretty damn worthless)

This probably means Kanga has started showing up also....  anyone else wondering what items will be dropped??  Lets murder him to death and find out!!

K-drive