Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Useless Forma Bps

Leriel

Question

Just wanted to be 120% sure about the ridiculous drop rates for Forma BP which DE SCREWED UP  BIG TIME in T3 Exterminate is currently bugged. Has anyone gotten any other drops other than Forma BPs in T3 Exterminate? I am very disappointed at DE for making me waste 20 T3 Exterminate keys to get 20 consecutive useless Forma BPs while intentionally letting the clan they favor (Br***ame) to stock pile as much Formas to build their Dojos. Anyone else feels irritated by the amount of Forma BPs they obtained from T3 Exterminate rather than a single Prime Part?

Just wanted to be 120% sure about the ridiculous drop rates for Forma BP which DE SCREWED UP  BIG TIME in T3 Exterminate is currently bugged. Has anyone gotten any other drops other than Forma BPs in T3 Exterminate? I am very disappointed at DE for making me waste 20 T3 Exterminate keys to get 20 consecutive useless Forma BPs while intentionally letting the clan they favor (Br***ame) to stock pile as much Formas to build their Dojos. Anyone else feels irritated by the amount of Forma BPs they obtained from T3 Exterminate rather than a single Prime Part?

Build them first.

Because knowing DE, after you get excess of something, there will be a drought later.

P.S. I gotten a FROST PRIME CHASSIS BLUEPRINT in a T3 exterminate.

You are lucky and yet you don't appreciate your luck.

Edited by fatpig84

Complaining about Forma BPs now is stupid. We all know damn well future Clantech will have slowly climbing Forma Costs and it isn't a stretch to assume that future Dojo expansions and such will climb in Forma cost too.

So yeah, getting loaded now isn't a problem since recipes are just gonna keep creeping up.

DE please don't nerf Forma drops. Noobs complain because they don't know what they're worth. Well, unless ofcourse they've formad all their weapons and warframes. Thanks for the awesome forma drop rate DE! :D

They don't have to "nerf" anything, especially not formas. It's just RNG being inconsistent as always. Some get lots of formas and some get nothing at all, what we really need is some consistency with the rewards >;o